Chapter-7

Here after spending sometym with both her parents prachi took leave from them.....

Pragya sat beside vansh nd he hugged her sidewise....she took kept her hands around his waist....

Pragya:u know u scared us soo much vansh...

Vansh(pulling her closer):I know nd I'm sorry for that but u know na after listening him my blood started boiling nd when he claimed her as his my fear got triggered....

Pragya(sighs):I know but why do u fear...ur princess will not leave u ever...bcz she is dadda's girl...hmm

vansh:i know but u know how much attached I'm with my princess even i'm not much attached with both my boys...
u know after today i will not fear for my princess she is in safe hands and also i got assured that my prani wont leave me ever....

Vansh was continuously speaking about prachi nd pragya was admiring him that how much he loves prachi though she is not his biological daughter nd felt herself lucky who got such a caring nd protective person as her best friend as well as husband....

Suddenly she turned his face nd kissed him softly at first he was shocked but coming out of it kissed her back with same passion nd the kiss turned into passionate one...both of them broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen...

vansh(panting):wow what was that for...

pragya:thnk u for everything vansh..i love u soo much....

vansh:never thnk me for anything nd i love toooo.....

with that vansh changed their position nd now pragya is under him nd he is on top of her nd both of them sealed their lips for a kiss....nd vansh started to remove her dress same was with pragya she removed his shirt nd threw it...then he took the duvet nd covered both of them with it....nd their room filled with moans nd groans.....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
On the other side ranbir nd aryan came nd both of them greet bye to each other nd left fir their respective rooms...

Ranbir entered their room nd didn't saw prachi...he went towards balcony nd there she is standing against the railing...he goes towards her nd backhugged her....on receiving some fimiliar warmth around her she leaned into the touch...

ranbir:kya soch rahi ho....

prachi:dadda ke bare mein....

ranbir:chucks loves u alot...nd he is protective tooo...

prachi:i know ranbir nd i fear if someday something happens with me he will burn the whole world into ashes....

But it was a wrong move from her...suddenly she felt his hands r no more nd she looked towards him only to gulp visibly as his eyes r spreading fire nd his jaw clenched tightly....he looked towards her nd hold her tightly through her waist nd pulled her closer to which he banged on his chest...

ranbir(dangerously):what did u told...how many times i told u not to speak about death....how dare u pranavi...listen to me clear nd loud if anything happens with u na that will be the last day for me too...nd if u leave me then i will commit suicide....dont u think i forgot what did u do when that abhishek mehra blamed u for robbery....nd im still not over it...

Prachi knows she pushed the wrong nerve unintentionally nd she knew he is angry as he called her pranavi not prachi....so she cupped  his face to calm him down which calmed him down a bit....

Prachi:i didn't mean to speak like that nd I'll never leave u...nd that incident was in a heat of moment....plz im sorry...

ranbir(leaving her):get ready we will leave for long drive now nd tomorrow we will go for a short vacation....till then bear my silence as a punishment for this rubbish thoughts....

saying he dashed into the washroom nd  she stood their knowing silence is just a part of punishment there are many more to go...nd she went to guest room to get changed....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

B

oth pranbir informed pransh nd other members about their departure to which they didn't object as it is normal for them...both pranbir settled in the car nd ranbir started driving with one hand nd with other he caught prachi's hand like this...

After driving for an hour he stopped the car at a lake side nd looking at the place prachi is so happy nd both of them went nd sat at the end of the shore

ranbir(sighs):prachi u know na how much important u are for all of us...that is the reason chucks is possessive nd protective towards as he fears that u will leave him but after today he will not again....

prachi:i know nd im sorry i shouldn't have said that....nd im more than happy
as all of u loves me very much...Ranbir u didn't forget about that suicide attempt...

Suddenly ranbir stiffed on hearing her she sensed it nd rub his back with the hand nd on feeling her hand he intertwined their hands together nd kissed her knuckles....

ranbir:that day i was soo angry on u...agar badimaa tym pe nahi ati toh...(He shivered on the thought)
promise me prachi u wont do anything like this again...

prachi kissed their intertwined hands nd muttered a promise...nd both of them sat there stargazing..

+++++++++++++++++++++Pranbir Trip mastiii

Pranbir Trip mastiii....
abhi pragya confrontation....