Chapter 13

It was next morning nd all raisinghaniyas sat to have brkfst as they know today is a very long day for them as today every crime will be revealed....

Soon it MK family came nd disha asked them to sit.

Aliya who doesn't have any patient started to scream again.

Aliya:Answer me how aryan is a raisinghaniya nd how dare that bit.....

She couldn't complete her sentence as a tight slap was given to her by none other than disha whose eyes r spliting fire.

Disha(shouting):HOW DARE U CALL ARYAN AS UR SON... ARYAN IS MINE ND RITVIK'S SON WHOM U KIDNAPPED AFTER HIS BIRTH FROM HOSPITAL...DID U REMEMBER SOMETHING.

Here listening disha MK is shocked like anything nd aliya was scared nd was sweating profusely nd she turned towards her family nd saw them glaring at her nd kohli's r not interested

Preeta(calmly yet dangerously):how dare u poison everyone's food in yesterdays party.

Listening to preeta both pragya nd vansh glared at her nd vansh looked towards pragya nd pragya understood what he meant nd went towards aliya nd THUD.......

she slapped her so  hardly that  blood came from corner her lips....Though vansh is really angry on her but his upbringing never let him raise his hand on any women how much angry may he be...

pragya:Now listen purab aliya was so much obsessed with u that she created misunderstanding between u nd disha nd then she tried to sleep with u nd she was successful bcz u r so angry on disha for misunderstanding u that u slept with her nd when she thought she can be pregnant with ur child but she came to know she can never become mother then she saw disha is pregnant oneday  nd she also acted to get pregnant nd on the delivery day she kidnapped disha nd ritviks only son biologically Aryan nd disha was informed that the baby was stillborn.

She couldn't continue as she remembered dishas condition nd looking at her vansh continued

Vansh:Nd then years went by nd disha focussed on her career as well as kartik but then oneday we all met ranbir nd that day ritvik had a deadly accident nd doctor nedded blood that tym aryan donated his blood as he was having same blood group then the operation was successful but suddenly doctor came with their DNA report nd it matched with each other that day was the best day nd we thought to investigate the matter nd after investigation we came to know about aliyas black deeds...

Raisinghaniyas r fuming in anger whereas mehras r ashamed nd Kohlis r ashamed too as they trusted mehras blindly.

Then aliya was about to say something but sahana beat her

sahana:Nd before u start saying rubbish about me nd aryan being brother sister then let me tell u im adopted daughter of raisinghaniyas nd am married to aryan already so we r not brother sister ok.

Listening her everyone chuckled accept MK family who r shocked with the turn of events.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So hey guys as many of u r asking about relation between sahana nd aryan so here is the truth...Preeta nd abir adopted sahana after her parents death nd they r her legal guardian as she is married to aryan so she is known as a raisinghaniya.

nd next chappy soon.....