Chapter-9

Inside jet
Ranbir and prachi woke up from their nap as they are about to land...both of them freshnup and took their seat....after sometime the jet landed and looking at the airport prachi screamed loudly and hugged ranbir tightly, chuckling he too hugged her back...Both of them came out and sat on their car as ranbir already arranged everything...

Both of them reached a cottage nd suddenly prachi hugged ranbir tightly...

Prachi:i love alot jaana....

ranbir:love u too jaan...so hows bali...

prachi:my favourite destination....thnk u thnku...

ranbir:mmmm not like that comeon thnk me properly...

saying he pulled her by her waist nd kissed her she too reciprocate it by pulling him by his neck her one hand caressing his hairs..nd both of them deppend the kiss....After sometime both of them broke the kiss and  ranbir picked prachi in his arms and took her to their room and started kissing her neck nd both of them drifted in sleep in each others embrace...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Aarav is coming down busy looking at his phone but suddenly he bumped with someone and both of them fell down...the other person closed eyes due to fear but aarav kept looking at the person intantly...slowly the person opened her eyes...yes the person is a girl nd aarav tucked her hairs behind her ear nd both of them share a eyelock...many mixed emotion is flowing through their eyes....but suddenly his phone rang and both of them came out of their trance...he got up and helped her to get up...

aarav(hugging her):i missed u so much...

girl(hugging back):even me too...

both of them forgot their surrounding nd stand in each others embrace...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
In MK Mansion
All of them r working except dida and dasi...but rhea,pallavi nd alia is cursing prachi and raisinghaniyas...

Rhea:how dare them....how can that middle class girl became so rich...

Pallavi:she is not middle class rhea she is daughter of vansh raisinghaniya nd elder granddaughter of raisinghaniyas...a single scratch on her they will show u hell...

Listening pallavi both Rhea and Alia is scared but alia masked it said with confidence...

Alia:they took my son from me..dont know what they feed him about me...i will not leave them...

pallavi and rhea got emotional looking at her fake cries....nd consoled her...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
pranbir woke up and freshn up...

prachi(excitedly):lets go nd roam around...

nd ranbir smiled nodding his head..
both of them visit different places like meuseums,national park and so on...

it was night and both of them drive to
Beach nd sat on the sand...

ranbir:u know right how much i love u..(prachi knew whats going on in his mind so tried to stop him but he nodded in no)if that day nanimom wouldn't have took me with them then today i would have been somewhere else as an emotionless person..but u changed me..u loved me,cared me,stood beside me....i love alot...thnk u thnk u for everything....(he held her hand and kissed her knuckles)

she too sat keeping her head on his shoulder silently supporting him...nd the day went well for them...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
In arora industries
In pragyas cabin

Pragya came after a hectic meeting nd sat on her chair closing her eyes...but suddenly she felt someone massaging her head...she opened her eyes nd found vansh massaging her head...

pragya(hugging him from waist): when did u came....

vansh(caressing her hairs):few minutes back...so tired...

pragya:mmmm sleepy...

so vansh took pragya in his arms and sat on the couch with her on his lap nd her head on his chest...

vansh(patting her head):sleep for sometime wifey...im here only.

to which she hummed nd fell asleep within a second....vansh sat their looking at her face...

vansh(pov):who will tell she is mother of 4 kids she is still childish....my life changed that day....i always had a crush on her...i never told my sweetheart that im a raisinghaniya bcz i wanted someone who will love me the real vansh not vansh raisinghaniya..but then after college she pursued me to go for higher studies nd i went...i got so busy nd engrossed on my studies as well as to setup my own company that i didn't get tym to contact her but not for once i forgot about her...it was after 5 years i came back to India nd thought to confess my love for her yes i realised im in love with her after staying away from her but fate has some other plans set for me(chuckles sadly) ..nd i got to know she got married to rockstar abhishek prem mehra...nd both of them r madly in love with eachother nd have a daughter also...so thought that i will leave her forever nd will not contact her anymore but that day something happened that changed my life......

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
pov continues....
Pranbir proposal.....

Heyy guys sorry for super duper late update but i was caught up some stuffs....i hope