40

Chapter 40(pictures mentioned are in my instagram account)
Sid's Pov
Wowww means now I even lost the right to call her Neet*sarcastic* Pov ends.
Avu was going out of the room but Sid held her wrist n pulled her closer to him.
Avu: what are yo-
Sid(cuts her): shush now listen to me if I have ever made u happy or If have a even 1 good thing to u then pls tonight 9pm come to the place where I'm telling u to n pls where this outfit only(he gave her a box, She took the box but didn't see the dress yet)
Avu was thinking that what is Sid upto but God knows what came in her mind n she agreed to him.
Skips to Evening
It was 7:30 PM
Avu's Pov
Sidoo went somewhere at 6pm n isn't back yet also he told me to get ready in the outfit he gave I haven't seen it yet let's see it now.(she opened the box n saw the dress)Ooooohh I didn't knew that Sidoo has such a nice fashion sense. Pov ends.
At 8:45
Avi dressed up in the outfit Sid gave her n was waiting for him to pick her up. She went to the living room. VA n Vaish were also sitting there.
Vaish: Hey Avu
Avu: Heyy Bhabhi
VA(smirk): ur outfit seems like u r going on a date with my stupid son
Avi(blush a little): no mom nothing like that
VA n Vaish(sarcasm): ya ya we know
Suddenly a maid came n gave a bag to Avu
Avu(confused): what is it? Who gave this?
Maid: Siddharth sir gave this for u
Avu: ok
Maid left.
Vaish(teasing): oh ho gifts n all ha
VA(smirk): now I'm super sure that they r going on a date
Vaish: Arey avu see na what's in the bag
Avu put her hand in the bag n took out the thing in the bag. She found a really cute teddy bear which had “I'm Sorry” written on it. Swipe To See.Her heart melted seeing this. But she didn't show what's written on the teddy to VA n Vaish yet.
Vaish: Kya likha hai Teddy Par?
Avu: k-kuch n-nhi I'm getting late I should go
Saying this she ran away to the door of LMV. She then saw there's also a note in the bag. She read it.
********************************************
What's written in the note?
Alert: Sidneet scenes in upcoming chapters🤭🙈
How was the chapter?
Did you all like it?
EOC~Bye