53

Chapter 53
Avu saw that Tara was dressed up in some old clothes and her hairs were messed up like yesterday and she was looking veryyyyyyyyyyyyy weird n kinda scary. Ash came to Avu and she also saw Tara.
Ash: Avu who is she?
Avu: she..(she told her everything about last night)
Ash: I think something is wrong with them we should get to know about it
Avu: Hmm but how
They both again looked at where Tara was but she was no longer there.
Avu: where did she go
They heard a scream. It was of Shre. They went inside of the house and saw Tara was standing infront of Shre. Tara wasn't doing anything to Shre but Shre is a small baccha na and Tara was looking super scary so she got scared of her. Abhinavi, Anu Sid VA and RA also came there.
RA: Tara who told you to come here go back right now go
Tara Ran Away to servant quarters.
VA: who is she and why don't we know about her.
RA(in tears): mam she is my daughter Tara I have always hidden her from everyone bcoz something is wrong with her health. She behaves differently and maybe she is possessed by some spirit. That's why I hid her from the world till now.
A random maid: this house is haunted na maybe the spirit that haunts this house is possessing Tara
VA n Vaish got scared, Abhi wasn't believing it and Sidneet Ashnushka  knew that Tara wasn't possessed.
VA: maybe we should call a tantrik who could help us
Abhi: no mom maybe she is mentally ill. And Waise bhi bhoot wagerah kuch nhi hote they don't exist
Vaish: they do exist Abhi they do.
VA: I'm calling Devachandra Baba Right now
*******************************************************
Who is Devachandra Baba?
How was the chapter?
Did you all like it?
EOC~Bye