44

Chapter 44
She hugged him n whispered in his ears
Avu(whisper): I Love You
Sid was shocked + happy. You all wanna know why he was happy? So now read his Pov😄.
Sid's Pov
OMG My love loves me!! Yesss I love her I love her very much. I love everything about her. N now she's saying she loves me. Like WTF will she kill me today by giving such a surprise. I was gonna propose her today but before that she told me her feelings. Pov Ends.
Sid pulled away a little n looked in her eyes.
Avu: I love you I love you so so so much IDK about u but I love u so much
Sid didn't said anything but pulled her closer n smashed his lips on hers n kissed her with full love. She was shocked but composed herself n kissed him back. After a few minutes they broke the kiss.
Sid: I love you too
Avu(happy+shock): really?
Sid: yeah in fact today I was gonna propose u
Avu was very happy. Finally she got the love life of her life. Sid went on his knees n held her hand.
Sid: I loved u since the day I saved u from that David. I love everything about you. Your hatred for maths, ur cuteness, ur hazel brown eyes, ur blushy pink cheeks, everything about u is just perfect. Your the best thing ever happened to me. You made me complete. TBH I had prepared a speech for proposing u but I forgot all of it so whatever I'm saying is straight from my heart. I love you, I really do. I know we are already engaged but still I wanna ask u, will u be my girlfriend, will u be mine forever, will u marry me?
Avu(teary eyes): yess
******************************************************
First Kiss Hogayi. How was it?🙈🙈🤭🤭
How was the chapter?
Did you all like it?
EOC~Bye