65

Charlie 65
They all took her to Nigam Mansion.VA also started crying when all told her what happened to Avi.Vaish called SA n told her everything an told to come as soon as possible.Avi had some bruises around her neck n shoulders.Abhi also came as Vaish had called him n told him everything.Vaish n VA were crying looking at them shre also got teary though she didn't understand anything.SA came and as soon as as Avi saw her she hug her as tight as she could Reem called doctor. Soon doc came and checked Avi.He told everything about her health condition to SA and doc went, not before mentioning the medicines she has to take.
Shre(teary eyes):Mumma dadi why r u crying
Vaish picked her up
Vaish(wiping her tears,controlling her owns): baby you don't have to worry come on let's go and complete your homework
Vaish kissed her cheeks and took her to her room
Skips To Evening
Now Avi was a bit normal but still even after everyone forced her to eat she didn't eat anything.Faisu took Jai home though he didn't want to leave his sister alone but faisu took him as Jai also didn't eat anything. Reemnat also went with them. Sid was still trying to feed Avi. Shre was sleeping in her room and VA n SA was with her. Abhinavi n Anu were with sidneet in their room.
Sid:Avi pls thoda sa khale
Vaish: ha Avu tune breakfast ke alawa pure din kuch nhi khaya pls
Abhi:Avi baccha you call me Dada na toh tu ab apne dada ki baat nhi manegi pls thoda sa khale.
Avi shook her head.
Anu:Avu yaar kya hai Yeh khale na tu Aisa kar ke khud ki hi nhi baki Sab ko nhi pareshan kar rhi hai
Abhinavi understood what she was trying to do.
Vaish:yes Avi you know na Sonia Aunty has low blood pressure problem then also by not eating you are making her more worried and it can affect her health conditions.
Abhi:yes now If u don't want to make her fall sick eat something
Sid:yeah pls atleast a little food
Avi nodded
Sid quickly made bite of Roti sabji and fed it to Avi
Anu:OMG
Abhinavi:Kya hua
Anu:Woh Dekho kitne pyaar se Avi ko khila raha hai,Itni mohabbat
She said dreamily
Sid blushed but hid it and rolled his eyes then continued feeding Avi
****************************************
EOC~Bye