67

Chapter 67
Next Day
Sid somehow got permission to go in the cell in which David was. So today Sidneet n Ash were going there. They left for the jail. Soon they reached.
Ash: now I'll go inside you two wait here
Sidneet: okay
Ash took a deep breath and went inside the cell. Near the window of the cell she saw something.

 Near the window of the cell she saw something

She covered her mouth with her hands in shock.
Ash: Oh no! This can't be possible how did he even knew it? Not only Avi but also entire Nigam Family is in grave danger. I need to know the past.
She touched the wall and closed her eyes. She saw a vision that shocked her like hell.
Ash's Pov
Yeh Kya hogaya!!! And DB is also here I need to tell him everything, so that he can go back and I can do my work properly.
Pov Ends.
She quickly ran out and went to Sidneet.
Ash(hurriedly): guys quick we have to go back immediately
Sid: but what happened
Ash: I'll tell all that later now pls let's get outta here
Avi: okay
They quickly sat in car and went back to Nigam Mansion. Ash got out of the car and ran towards Shre's Room. She saw that Shre was sleeping and...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Isabelle the doll was beside her evily laughing with a knife in her hand with which she was going to stab Shre.
Ash ran and pushed Isabelle aside. Sidneet also came following Ash and saw the same.
Ash sighed in relief.
Avi: Kya tha yeh
Sid: how u know that she is going to be attacked?
Ash: ....
************************************************************
How was the chapter?
Did you all like it?
EOC~Bye