57

Chapter 57
All were Continously blabbering and not giving Ash a chance to speak.
Ash got frustrated.
Ash(irritated,shout): Abeyyyy Chupppppp kabse bole jaa rhe Ho sab meko bolne ka mauka toh do😤
Sidneet,Anu: hehe😅bolo
Ash: haa so 1 year ago a old man called me to deal with the spirit who was possessing his son. Before me that family had already called DB there. DB was performing a veneration there and the spirit was very close to be out of the boy. But suddenly the boy's body was lifted up in the air. The spirit had over powered him. Then with my techniques I somehow made it calm and then after some more investigation I got to know that the boy was possessed by 3 spirits. And all of them were evil. So the next day I performed a exorcism. I had called a priest too to help with it. During the exorcism the spirit hurted the boy very much. 3 weeks passed like this the boy was very ill. Everyday we used to perform exorcism and DB also used to try his best to get the spirits out of the boy. But while every exorcism the spirits used to harm the boy very much. He had stopped eating food and had got super weak. And that's what we didn't want bcoz the more weak u r the more stronger the evil grows. One day while doing exorcism. The boy jumped from his bed and stuck himself on the wall. And he was walking on it like a lizard.
Anu: Ooooooo
Sid: then
Avu: what
Anu: happened
They said bcoz of the shock Ash's words gave them
*******************************************************
How was the chapter?
Did you all like it?
EOC~Bye