60

Chapter 60
Sid: you know the name of the spirit?
Ash: yep it's David
Sidneet: what😱😱
Ash: yep and he's here for revenge and for that you have to tell me everything that happened in the past and who the hell is this David?
Avu: actually(she narrated everything that happened on the her 1st day of college)
Ash: oh but just beating him isn't a reason that he'll be back as a spirit to take revenge
Sid: this is not the end something else had also happened
Avu: yes
In Chapter 17 I had skipped 2 months so whatever happened, has happened in that time.
Ash: what had happened?
Avu: woh (she couldn't speak as a tear rolled down her cheek)
Ash(worried): Avi what happened why r u crying?
Avi hugged sid and hid her face in his chest. Sid hugged her back and rubbed her back and caressed her hair to calm her down.
Ash(worried): what happened Avi Sid tu toh kuch bol
Sid: she won't be able to tell I'll tell you
Ash: but- okay go ahead
Sid:(flashback)

Avi had just shifted with the Nigam's. One day in college.
Sidneet, Fainat, Rinushka, Jaireem were sitting in canteen.
Avi: guys I need to return a book to the library I'll be right back.
She left while she was going Sm1 pulled her and took her to a empty classroom.
Sm1(evil smirk): hey babe missed me?
Avi: you?
Sm1: yes me your fucking so called fiance had dared to beat me right? But that's not gonna happen again. Now you don't worry and just enjoy what I'm gonna do with you.
Avi: no no pls no
She tried to ran away but he held her wrist n pulled her then pinned her to the wall. The boy is David you all must have already guessed.
Dav: now it only me and you baby
He kissed her neck and started roaming his hands all over her waist and hips. She tried to push him away but didn't succeed. She was by sobbing and feeling disgusted.
With Sid.
Sid's Pov
I don't feel right I think I should check on Avu once
*******************************************************
How was the chapter?
Did you all like it?
EOC~Bye