75

Chapter 75
SA: okay I'll tell you
SA took a deep breath in and out.
SA: Avi when you were 5 years old,
FLASHBACK
Avi was 5 years old, Her Nani also uses to live with them that time, Her father urf AU(Aman uncle) was also alive. Faireem used to live with their parents. AN(Avi Nani) was a PARANORMAL EXPERT. All was well in their lives but one day everything changed. AN came home after helping a family who was suffering from a ghost possession. AN was very much attached to Avi. She used to always pamper her and used to take her to church with her.
All were in their own rooms sleeping peacefully when they heard voices of a child crying and screaming. Voices were coming from Avi's room. All went in there and saw Avi screaming and crying in sleep. She was murmuring something. AN went close to her and heard what she was saying.
Avi(in sleep): No no don't kill me, no no stay away from my family, go away!!
AN quickly picked up Avi in her arms and woke her up. Avi was still crying.
AN: shush baccha shush, it's okay it's okay we all are here
SA took Avi from and kissed her cheek.
SA: don't cry baby we are here
AU: dont cry baby, Dad is here with you princess
Avi stopped crying and soon fell asleep in SA's arms. She placed her on bed and covered her with Duvet.
SA: Why did she have nightmare sudden of all?
AU: she's a child na it happens, don't worry
SA: hmm
AN: tum dono jaake so jao main aati hu thodi der mein
SA and AU nodded and went back to their rooms and slept.
AN kissed Avi's forehead but she saw something which shocked her. The cross mark on Avi's neck was glowing. AN quickly bought holy water and applied it on Avi's neck where the mark was.
AN(closed eyes): in the name of the Father, Son, Holy Spirit, Amen
She went back to her room and slept.
The Next Day.
***************************************************
How was the chapter?
Did you all like it?
EOC~Bye