64

Character 64
Police with Rinushka had also reached. Sidjeet came to Fainat.
Jai(clenching his jaw): woh saala bhaag gaya
Sid(gritting teeth): bass ek baar mil jaye
Jan: Jai Avi kahi nhi mil rhi
Faisu: yes we searched everywhere we can't find her
Sid: but why did you even leave her alone
Jan: I turned to help sm1 and when I came back she wasn't there
Jai: that bastard is only behind this.
Sid didn't said anything but just left to find Avi.
He searched through the least used places of the college and from one classroom that was a old and rusty one he heard crying noises. He went inside and saw...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
That Avi was on the floor and her top was torn and she was half unconscious. David hovered over her and was going to remove her inner. Sid's anger now had no limits. He went and pulled David up and then punched his face. Then his stomach. Then he beat him like that without stopping. He suddenly stopped for a moment and pushed David on the floor and removed his jacket and put it on Avi. Then he quickly messaged others to come there with cops. And again he started beating David. In 2 mins cops and the grp came there. Jai saw David and beated him like hell. Both of them were beat the shit out of him. The cops pulled them back and took David with them.
Anu: guys you all go out me and Jan will make her wear the jacket.
Boys went out Reem was still there. All the girls were in a crying state looking at Avi's condition.
********************************************************
How was the chapter?
Did you all like it?
EOC~Bye