The Boy in the Typewriter (Ziall) (Ruby Sparks AU)

The sun was shining above him, he was on the ground of a park as it seemed the gentle breeze caressing his tan kin, then a darkness enshrouded him as he looked up there was a boy in front of him. Only a shock of blond hair distinguishable, he was standing in front of the sun only shadows graced his soft features the boy was saying "Are you ok?" a strong Irish brogue present in his intonation. Zayn was about to speak his name

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Zayn Malik awoke with a groan, taking in the white features of his bare room. He had another dream about this boy, this blond Irish boy. Who was he, and how the hell does he keep coming into my dreams. He' never seen someone like him in real life, but all the same he felt real, like he was meant for Zayn. His thoughts were interrupted by his dog barking, Hatchi was in a way a reflection of him, a timid dog with poor social skills and quirks we people found unnerving at times. Like Hatchi's inability to pee like a male dog would. 

After taking Hatchi out for his business Zayn ventured to his typewriter and sat down, the only thing you could hear was soft disappointed breath of a frustrated writer, words were not flowing from his minds, there was no inspiration to enlighten his senses, only the blankness of nothing, white and vacant like the paper write in front of him; empty. His reverie of solitude was interrupted by the sound of his phone ringing.

"Hello" Zayn voiced into the receiver

"Zayn gym with me and Harry?" the voice of Louis Tomlinson filled his ears

Louis was Zayn's adoptive brother; Zayn was taken by the best friend of her mother Jay Tomlinson, after his parents died of a tragic car accident not having any known relative Jay took him without a seconds notice. He only used his name to keep the memory of his parents alive but asides from that he was a true Tomlinson at heart. Louis was Jay's son, he was a successful actor in the theatre constantly being featured on Broadway, he lived with his life partner Harry and their adopted daughter Darcy. He was Zayn's best and only friend. Louis was a polar opposition of Zayn all laughs and excitement while Zayn was quiet and brooding always deep in thought. But Zayn loved Louis all the same.

"Yeah sure, be there in 15 minutes" and with that they bid adieu 

*******

Zayn felt the sweat trickling down his spine his wife beater absorbing the salty droplets, his head was pounding, breath heavy with exhaustion, streaks of moisture dropping on the dark fabric of the treadmill. Stopping his treadmill and viewing the body next to him, the tan boy running at max speed his feathered hair gathering sweat his tight shirt sticking to his ripped chest and strong biceps, he was a sight to behold; Louis was in the zone not even noticing his brother’s abrupt stop. And after glancing to his side he found Zayn panting from fatigue, so he stopped and said "break for a bit, I think Harry's finished with his sets" Zayn just gave him a grateful nod, moving to the benches. Louis broke the silence with his constant inquiry when meeting with Zayn "How's the writing going?" 

Zayn was going to say something like "My writing is absent, it is a figment of my imagination, it is non-existent to this world and to any world, it is a concrete as the relationship I have with the boy in my dreams, it is in absentia" but his he was interrupted by a very sweaty, very giddy curly haired boy plopping himself on Louis. Harry, Louis’ partner in crime, Zayn never understood their relationship both boys were slightly undisputed in reference to their ability to be immature idiots, they never failed to remind Zayn of their childlike demeanour and their impaired sense of decency, like now where they were practically sexually harassing each other, groping everything and anything they could find with their hands exploring each other, yet even in their constant affection and immaturity they’ve managed keep a child alive for more than a year and keep that child from being taken away by child services. But Zayn would jut dismiss his doubts when they are together with their daughter, cause they just shower her with affection and love, then Zayn would understand, they loved her and each other, only if he could find someone like that.