Bliss

Life was perfect, to put it plainly, Zayn was in complete and utter bliss and he could only thank the amazing boy he was holding in his arms.

They were sitting in the cemetery watching the Zombie Film festival Niall suggested they watch when they went to the café the other day. After the apologies were in order the pair had experience a love affair only comparable to those picture perfect moments in the movies. They have been  inseparable since that magnificent kiss.

Zayn and Niall were currently on the blankets vodka at the ready for the beginning of the movie. Zayn held onto Niall the entire time sneaking kisses to the cheek and gently rubbing his back. Niall was just content with his position in his lover's arms feeding Zayn some of the food they’ve set up and just feeling his lover's presence. When the movie ended the pair just sat there looking at the stars hands entwined.

“Hey Zayn?” Niall cooed

“Yeah babe” Zayn answers quietly turning his head to the side to glance at his boyfriend

“Did you ever think about your life if we never met?” Niall questioned

Zayn’s mind was reeling, had Niall already known that he was created out of thin air? Did he question his actual existence, were there blank spots in his memory which would lead to him doubting his existence?

But Zayn pushed all this questions away as he looked at the shining cerulean eyes staring back at him and said.

“My life before you was dull; it was plain and blank, empty. You are the words to my story Niall, you are the inspiration of my life, I couldn’t bare a second without you anymore. I love you”

Zayn felt the words just slip from his mouth, it was so simple like breathing, telling all this to Niall, because Niall truly was everything, his life was empty before Niall and he never wanted it to go back to what it used to be. He wanted the color which Niall brought into him life, the vibrancy which Niall just exuded it was contagious and Zayn was hooked.

Niall looked at Zayn his eyes boring into the amber orbs, searching for doubt, searching for inhibition searching for a lie then Niall smiled and leaned in and gave Zayn the sweetest kiss he could give, so full of love and passion. They’re lips moved so languidly and so simply, everything so in synch that they couldn’t stop; it was only when they’ve thoroughly exhausted all their oxygen did they leave the kiss. They were huffing, their swollen lips forming into huge grins as they stared at each other instead of the stars, because the stars held wonder and beauty, while their eyes held love, beauty, wonder, joy, excitement and so much more so they decided eyes it is. And they stayed there till their eyes closed inviting sleep into their souls, eyes slowly closing and breathe slowly calming down into a soft almost inaudible murmur.

When they woke up arms tangled on each other’s bodies they felt in peace even though they were in a cemetery, they didn’t care they just enjoyed watching the sunrise on the horizon under their blanket Niall’s head leaning on Zayn’s shoulders and his arm around the tan boy’s waist. Zayn held Niall next to him enshrouding him in his arms, warmth spreading across both their cheeks.

The next day Niall had an idea to go to the arcade, he insisted because apparently Zayn acts too much like a grumpy old man sometimes. Zayn reluctantly agreed, because he couldn’t not agree to Niall's bright smile. To Zayn's surprise he thouroughly enjoyed going to the arcade, he felt freedom and joy and infinite like he could do anything when he was with Niall, he didn't have to worry about deadlines and writing he just lived.

During a heated shoot off between the boys Niall puts his gun down grabs Zayn's cheeks and kisses him with so much vigour and lust that lead Zayn to drop his gun and resume his kiss with Niall. They make out lips moving so hungrily, their tongues lashing in and out darting through the internal cavity of each others mouths, both boys melting from each other’s touch. Then Niall releases from the heated kiss and darts into a small photo booth, Zayn follows the excited blond and sits next to him in the booth re-enacting the previous scenario locking lips once again with his gorgeous boyfriend. They reignite their frivolous affair once again hands groping each other flesh touching flesh, milky whtie on caramel brown. Both were moans and sighs both their heads reeling with excitement and love. Their attempts were interrupted by a loud cough coming from an employee, the boys were escorted out the arcade and into the cold street.

"So my promiscuous friend where to next?' Zayn questions 

Then Niall spots a flurry of bright lights and sweaty bodies

"Want to dance my darling?" Niall chimes in

"It would be my pleasure dear sir" Zayn smiles

They sprint to the night club, once they get inside they head straight to the dance floor, a mass of sweaty bodies melding so smoothly with the rhythm of the moving beats and the exotic sound booming through the entire club. They dance letting the music move their bodies, Zayn then grabs Niall pulling him to his body, they dance together bodies moving in one motion, the people around them melting in the background, because right now it was them and the music, Zayn kisses Niall once more and holds him tightly as they dance the night away.

When they get home they made love, bodies moving so perfectly with each other both exploring their lovers bodies, the night was full of soft touches and lingering kisses as they felt the exhilarating ecstasy that comes with making love, the soft thrust and the passionate kisses and once they were finished and their breathes coming to a slow calm, Zayn held Niall so close and he traced kisses all over his face as Niall would chuckle at the affection and they would surrender to the sleep invading their bodies.

When Zayn woke up to the warmth beside him, he smiled fondly at the sleeping blond as he reached for his phone and called Louis; today was the day he introduced him Niall

 ____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this chapter's a filler and kinda rushed, not my best work. Next chapter will be Louis and Harry meeting Niall, what will be their reaction? What will they do? Anyway please excuse my dreadful writing and bear with me as I find my groove once again :D

Enjoy, hopefully