The Weekend

This is dedicated to Ziallnudes :) because she made me want to make this chapter, but I was to busy to make it at the time.

The wind blew vicariously through their hair as the thrum of the engine chorusing with the frazzled breeze, the constant ebb of the ocean caressing the air with a salty tinge. The sun pelted the two boys with rays of warmth as it illuminated the vast blue of the sky. The cloudless atmosphere breathing calm into the two boys as they sped down the highway on the rented jeep, Zayn peered closely at Niall who was carelessly basking in the afternoon heat and the fresh breeze. So far gone are they from the musky and dreary atmosphere of London and now were basking in the calming aura of the sea.

They neared a gate littered with overgrowth. The gate swung open to permit their eyes to see a fantastic garden with innumerable types of plants placed throughout the vast space, large trees encircled the lot before them almost causing it to look like a small forest. Niall peered at the sight before him and was branding an awed smile.

“Well we’re here” Zayn said nervously as he looked at Niall, because he really didn’t like coming to his mother’s house especially with Paul, he never saw eye to eye with his mother’s partner, while he was freedom and artistic and vicarious, Zayn was introverted,  a recluse and timid. He found that his mother’s lifestyle after his father’s death unnerving, he found himself unaccustomed to the unorthodox lifestyle which his mother lead. Don’t get him wrong Zayn didn’t hate Paul, because the Mexican was a very friendly and supportive of Zayn constantly encouraging Zayn with his writing. He just wasn’t that type of person, he wasn’t free willing and careless, unlike Louis, because Louis and Harry loved Paul they had similar hunger for adventure and spontaneity an aspect which Zayn lacked.

“You know we can sleep somewhere else if you want, like a hotel or something, just the two of us” Zayn said nervously. Niall looked at him with a caring gaze, he reached for Zayn’s hand seeing a bit of reluctance in the boy, he squeezed his hand reassuringly and  said “I love you, we’ll be alright” he smiled and gave Zayn a soft peck. Zayn was about to say something along the lines of you are so fucking perfect but was interrupted by a crash by his window, he jumped a bit to the sight of Jay Tomlinson flailing uncontrollably from the other end of the window, her auburn hair flying erratically from her place, her perfectly tanned skin being reflected by the sun, her dainty face shaped into an ecstatic smile, her features portraying a relaxed demeanour she looked nothing but happy as a flurry of incoherent sentences went blaring into Zayn’s ears as the enigmatic woman kept tapping on the tempered glass. Zayn opened the window to be assaulted with kisses as his mother squealed with pure uncontended joy.

“Zayniepoo you made it!” his mother squealed as she cupped his cheeks kissing it fervently as if seeing her son in years, after thoroughly covering her sons face with kisses she moved to the other side of the car to greet the nervous blond.

“Hello there Niall! I am so glad you could come, I’ve been waiting for ages to meet you” she smiled while engulfing the blond in a strangling hug.

“Thank you so much for having me, I’ve been questioning when this boy was ever going to introduce me” Niall beamed

“Well I can see why he likes keeping you to himself! Come I’ll show you where you will be sleeping” She said as she led Niall to the door, the blond displaying flushed cheeks as he moved to his boyfriend.

“Thank you again” Niall said before pecking Zayn sweetly on the lips. Zayn merely smiled as he grabbed the blonde’s hands as he led him to the house.

Jay lead the two boys into the house which was perched on a cliff giving the house a brilliant view of the ocean below, the house was decorated with earthy tones, literally as the house was built around a large tree which protruded from the centre of the house. She lead them through a hall into a small room with a queen sized bed as red bricks and mahogany blended itself throughout the small space, an open space adorned with terra cotta constituted their bathroom as Niall marvelled at the beauty of the house while his boyfriend only had one concern on his mind