one.

21:24, 21 June

The millions of sparkles once held in his eyes when he looked at her, the goodnight kisses and 'good morning, princess', the rainy days accompanied with thunderstorms where he would scoop her up into his arms ㅡ all of that were gone.

Everything was slowly falling apart, this wasn't the man she vowed to love.

"I want a divorce." Was his last words as he slammed the door close.

She hugged her knees and buried her head between them, trying to not burst out in despair as her heart broke to millions of pieces.

She wanted to fix the fragile vase which was broken multiple times, the pieces were glued together carefully using glue and was left to dry ㅡ only to be bumped into and fall to the ground, causing everything to break into pieces again.

Sunghoon Park and L/N Y/N once used to be the definition of 'the perfect couple' everyone wished they could be in.

Oh, if they only knew the lies that was hidden beneath the mask ㅡ hidden behind the, "We're doing great.", hidden behind their perfect little smiles and laughters

Her attempt to controlling herself failed, bursting out in an anguished cry. No matter how much she lifted her head to try and look strong, wiping away her tears and collect herself, it failed miserably.

Each and every of her tears that fell to the palm of her hands was replaced by a new tear that was filled with pain.

Not a single guilt was poured into the room when he left the room which was now filled by her sobs.

Because again, he wasn't the man she vowed to love.