eight.

14:25, 25 June
Day three.

The smell of burning pastry filled the kitchen as me and Y/N looked at each other. The fresh apple pie we both prepared just hours ago doesn't seem fresh when she took it out from the oven.

It was silence for a few seconds before we exchanged looks again ㅡ bursting out in laughter at how stupid it was.

She had snorted out unintentionally and covered her mouth as a reflex, embarrassment taking over her whole body.

Just a few seconds after, laughter had filled the air again.

These brought up memories that I used to treasure. All of the memories we created together came flooding back, I remembered vividly how these were moments we used to treasure the most ㅡ sometimes being really stupid, laughing at really odd things.

Her smile was enough to light a room ㅡ it was too beautiful, too beautiful for anyone else. Whenever her lips curved up, it seemed like the whole world revolving around me stopped in an instant, she was breathtaking ㅡ everything she did was breathtaking.

In ninety six hours, all of this would come to an end. In five thousand seven hundred and sixty minutes, both of us will be in the new chapter of our lives.

And I could only hope that the long-lost lingering feelings that was hidden away in my heart would disappear in just by four days.

And if it doesn't, all I'd do was nothing but regret every single decision I'd have made.