eleven.

18:39, 27 June
Day five.

They walked along the sandy path, admiring the view as they chatted. They had their sandals in one hand and the other holding each other's hand tightly.

It was the fifth day, two days left until the day where they would unfortunately part ways together.

As much as how Y/N wished at each second that he would change his mind and cancelled the divorce, it was something that was already planted onto the back of his head ㅡ no matter how much effort she puts in, in the end, none of those matters.

But seeing the way he warmed up into her embrace, his eyes lighting up just like how it used to, the warmth in his hands that came back whenever she puts hers into his ㅡ it gave her hope that he would want to stay with her.

But will he?

"Let's go over there,"

She snapped back into reality, Sunghoon pulling her to the bench that faces the view.

There were few other couples sitting at the benches on the same line, "What were the possibilities that we were like that the whole time?" She mumbled, glancing at a girl landing her head onto her partner's shoulder.

"What was that?" He asked with a bright smile on his face, her lips curved into a smile as well as she shook her head and said, "Nothing."

They both sat down on the bench, admiring the view.

He looked up to the sky, "Look there," He said, pointing to a particular cloud. "That one's you, and the other is me!"

He giggled excitedly, like a dog with two tails ㅡ happy over small things.

She looked at where he pointed, the clouds looked like two birds of parent together, along with two baby birds beside the two.

'Just like how you planned for us,' She had thought.

In fourty eight hours, she was going to prepare herself to be hit by reality. In two thousand eight hundred eighty minutes, the page would turn for the both of them.

In two days, she would have to let him go.