nineteen.

13:12, 20 May 2021
Present day.

There was once a woman who had filled my soul with the beauty of the sunsets at dusk, her smile spreading on her lips like the rays of the sun at nine in the morning ㅡ her voice was music to my ears, her scent was the air freshener sitting in the living room.

She was something beautiful and ethereal, something only I had known.

The nostalgic feeling of her skin against mine hit me like a truck, her voice calling out to me, her giggles when seeing something odd ㅡ I once again felt like falling into the dark void of emptiness, like a year ago.

I hadn't known the process of how I moved on from the death of the love that had drove me to sanity and insanity at the same time, and despite the amount of time that had passed, a small part hidden at the corner of my heart still wished that I could be with her again.

When the news of her being appointed as the new director of the company she had raised by herself was passed to me, I was more than proud.

Maybe, just maybe, if she hadn't left me, things would probably turn out differently.

Maybe, if we had held onto us, what could have possibly happen to us now?

L/N Y/N ㅡ my morning glow, my evening sky, my winter storm, my summer rain ㅡ the gems attached to a silver box and gold chains inside a jewelry box, the wonders that you walk past in a museum, the red wine that dripped on my veins ㅡ she's so beautiful, and yet intoxicating ㅡ too, intoxicating.

But those will remain as memories now.

I'm living a life that had led me to a different direction, a better one, and so did she.

But if I had the smallest chance to to back to the way Y/N and I used to be, I would grab each chance to tell her how beautiful she looked.

I would never forget to compliement the flavours that danced in every food that she made for me, or maybe take her to vacations on her day off, or visiting Grandma on Friday's like we had used to.

The memories of us together will remain cherished but also will be a lesson for the both of us.

The page had definitely flipped into the new chapter ㅡ it wasn't too late for neither of us.

But just maybe, I'd be a better husband to her for as long as I could ㅡ something I shouldn't have given her for just seven days.

fin.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𒊹︎︎︎ park sunghoon (✔︎) 🎉