ten.

13:24, 26 June
Day four.

We got in the seats, moving around to try to get comfortable. She had asked me if we could go to the cinema and watch the movie she had been dying to watch ㅡ I couldn't say no.

After a few minutes, the screen lit up and soon the movie played.

I wasn't exactly looking forward in watching the movie, as I wasn't a big fan in horror movies but it was quite enjoyable at least ㅡ I was only looking forward the watch the movie with her.

We both shared the popcorn bucket, at times our hands would touch but she didn't seem to mind ㅡ though I saw her almost laughing, her

At some point, my heart started racing just by glancing at her.

The way closed her eyes and left a gap for her to peek at the screen, the way she smiled at a few heartwarming scenes ㅡ I'd wonder if I was doing the right decision.

She was hidden away from the world, but decided to only jump out of the dark cave and show herself to me, for me.

"Look at the screen,"

She said, noticing that I was staring at her for a good minute. She giggled and jokingly turned my head to the screen, a smile spread across both of our faces.

It was too late, too late for me to open up my heart for her ㅡ and obviously too late to fix the pain that I had given her for so long.