thirteen.

19:24, 28 June
Day six.

The clock was ticking too fast.

In just five hours, everything would come to an end. She would have to sign the divorce papers and part ways ㅡ realizing about the pain she would have to face sooner or later, she knew it was unavoidable.

The dishes they prepared together earlier were now turning cold in their own plates as they sat face to face on the silent night.

He looked at her and smiled, whenever he did, it had never failed to struck a chord in her stomach.

The man sitting right infront of her, was the man she had promised to love forever. He was the same man that slipped a ring on her finger and would tuck her into his embrace every night.

He so happen to also be the man that would teach her the lesson of life ㅡ that nothing in this world are ponies and rainbows. Even though the lesson hurt like hell, at least she was now an independent woman.

"Thank you for the meal." He said brightly.

They had exchanged a few words with each other ㅡ he'd tell her alot about the agency that decided to train him to become an idol, she smiled and listened intently at every word he said.

Sunghoon had asked her about work, and if she was able to cope with the stress as she had told him about the projects she's currently working on.

He dug into his food, and complimented her cooking skills. She can see he looked very excited ㅡ she can see how he was making an effort, he was treating her as his wife again.

And that sadly was the only thing she needed ㅡ for Sunghoon to love her like how he used to, like how she'd wanted him to.

Five hours, and all of this were coming to an end. "Thank you, Sunghoon. For spending seven days with me,"

 For spending seven days with me,"