six.

12:14, 24 June
Day two.

He glanced at his wristwatch, running to Y/N's office.

He wanted to pick her up after his dance practice, but seeing the way she was getting screamed at by her supervisor and the piles of folders that were getting trashed on the ground meant he had to back away and he had to wait for her outside of the building instead.

A few minutes after, she walked out of the building and her face lit up with a smile ㅡ even though her eyes explains everything.

He wondered if she was pretending to be fine for the sake of completing another hour with him.

"Let's go,"

He said, taking her hand into his. He'd already brush off whatever thought he had, he was sure it was something he shouldn't worry about.

Throughout their relationship, she was never the one to open up about her personal life ㅡ secrets, friends, daily activities. That pretty much just leaves him without a choice in the end, ending up to leave the curiousity behind.

He'd sometimes wonder at night if those were the reasons why the two had fell apart.

It would be wrong if he'd force her to open up anyways.

He pulled her closer as the two walked along the path in silence, only his thoughts were loud because somehow ㅡ he felt responsible for her feelings.