Chapter 2

~~~~' 4 Days Later '~~~~

For the last four days, Mr. Aizawa taught me Japanese for about 7 hours daily. It was frustrating but learned it quickly. I also chose out my hero name and designed my hero costume. I chose to keep my scouting regiment uniform, and my hero name is 'Titanite' (I tried :').

Mr. Aizawa said that my Provisional License Exam was today. I changed into my scouting regiment uniform and put on my ODM gear. I put in a new tank of gas. I exited the dorms and saw Mr. Aizawa waiting for me.

"Okay, Jeager. Time to go." Aizawa said.

He walked away, and I followed him. We arrived at a weird wagon thing.

He explained to me "This is a car. Open the door and sit down."

I nodded and opened the back left door. I sat down and closed the door. Mr. Aizawa did the same in front of me.

I looked around. The inside of the car looked cool!

"Put on your seatbelt. It is the strap on your left side. The top strap goes on your chest and under your right arm. The bottom strap goes under both arms. Put the seat belt buckle in the buckle holder, which is the black and red box on your right side." Mr. Aizawa taught me.

I did what he said, and we left. It felt interesting to be in a car.

He asked me "So, what do you do back at your world, Jeager?"

I answered with "I usually kill titans with my teammates and friends."

"So are used to being quirkless, right?" Mr. Aizawa questioned me.

I think quirkless is a person without a superpower.

"I'm used to being quirkless," I responded.

"Are you okay being quirkless in the exam? There are going to be a lot of students using their quirks." He said to me.

I returned with 'Yeah, I'll be fine without using my titan abi-quirk."

It has been a while, and we finally made it to a circular building.

"Press the red button on the buckle holder, and the buckle will release." Mr. Aizawa spoke to me.

I did as he told me, and exited the car.

When I was walking into the building, I saw other people around my age wearing costumes with different colors. We both walked into the building.

There were people in the building giving out metal sticks with blue lights and a strap attached to them in the building. They also had papers in their hands too.

"Hello. What's your name?" One of the people asked me.

Mr. Aizawa leaned over to me and whispered in my ear "Remember what I said. Introduce yourself normally."

"I'm Eren Jeager," I told her.

She stated "Jeager, Jeager, Jeager... Oh, there you are! Eren Jeager from U.A. High. Here is your stick for the first part of the exam. Please go straight. Go to the first room to the right, and the person there will explain the rules in a few minutes.", and she gave me a stick.

I took the stick and thanked her.

"Jeager, I'm going to the seats. I'll be watching you." Mr. Aizawa informed me.

I nodded and went straight. Once I found the first door on my right, I opened the door. It was a humongous room filled with people my age, talking to each other. I squeezed in and made it into the middle of the room. I put the strap around my arm, so I don't lose it.