Chapter 21

This is why I love AoT

(*At 4:07 P.M.; Deku's POV*)

I put away my textbook into my backpack, packing up from doing my homework in my dorm room.

Sighing, I thought about the fight Kacchan had with Eren earlier today. That's Kacchan, but he didn't have to be THAT rude.

I looked outside, and it was still raining, but harder.

My gut said that I should say sorry, but I wanted to do it with the rest of the class. I know that they wouldn't say sorry to me because they are still frightened of Eren's quirk.

Wanting to know where Eren was, I pulled out my phone.

"Hey, Eren!" I texted him. "Are you free right now?"

I saw the bubble that he was already replying to my text.

He sent a text, which read "Hi Deku! I'm out right now, but I'm coming back now with my friends."

"Friends?" I asked him.

Eren replied with "Yeah."

The next message read "stegfvbkoc9di8jkmuvihfcj". What was happening on the other side?

"Umm... let me know when you're back, okay? I'm going to go now." I texted him before putting my phone away.

I plopped down on my bed and fell asleep, tired of all the work I had to do today.

(*Meanwhile with Eren; Eren's POV*)

"Sasha! Connie! Why did you grab my phone?! I already explained to you guys what it is!" I yelled at them while going back to U.A.

Connie told me "I wanted to see who you were communicating with!"

"It wouldn't hurt to tell us, right?!" Sasha asked me.

I looked at them both, and they were looking at me with puppy eyes. It appeared bizarre and disturbing.

I wanted them to stop it because I thought it would give me nightmares.

"F-fine. I'll tell you. He's my friend, Deku. He was asking me where we were." I admitted.

I heard footsteps come toward us, and I looked in the direction it was coming from.

It was two teen girls, both looking like they are a year older than me, coming toward me.

One girl asked me "Hey, you're that boy who had that giant quirk!"

'Now that I realize it, I should've not gone outside'

"Y-yeah!" I answered nervously.

"Oh, what's your name?" The other girl asked me.

I couldn't think of anything to say. Should I use my real name?

I then realized what Midnight said to me.

"Whenever you are in a hero interview, you should always use your hero name." She quoted.

I then told the girls "I'm Titanite!"

"Eren, what are you doing?" Jean whispered to me.

I whispered back with "I know what I'm doing."

I heard more footsteps coming my way. I looked up, and more people were coming towards me.

"Before we leave, may we take a selfie with you, Titanite?" The other girl questioned me.