Chapter 8

(*The Next Day; Eren's POV*)

I woke up and looked outside. It was a sunny day. I opened the balcony door and stepped outside. It was pretty breezy, unlike the other days I've been here. 

  I exited the balcony and shut the door. I brushed my hair with my comb and used the window as my mirror. 

  I went down to the common area, and I saw most of my classmates there. I looked over at the kitchen, and I saw most of the girls there.

  Uraraka looked over at me, and called out to me "Hi, Jeager! You're on time! We're about to serve breakfast." 

  "Do you need any help?" I offered.

  All the girls in the kitchen looked at each other. 

  Tsuyu replied with "Sure! *Ribbit*"

  I went over to the kitchen, and they gave me plates full of food. I went over to a table and put the food on it. I went back and got some more plates.

~-~-~

  Dang! The girls can cook well! If Sasha was here, she would've... Sasha, the others. Where are you? I'm getting more anxious as the day goes by. What if Armin and I can never return home? What if-

  "EREN! EREN JEAGER!!" A voice called out to me.

  It sounded like Hange, so I replied with "Yes, Hange?" 

  I looked up, and Momo, Ochaco, and Izuku were there. 

  "Jeager, are you okay? You were breathing fast." Momo described to me. 

  I started to remember what happened. I got up and grabbed my plate and utensils. I put them in the kitchen sink.

  After I exited the kitchen, I realized that I had nothing planned! Armin is at the Class 1-B dorms, working on his Japanese, and trying to figure out some other things. 

  I didn't know what to do, so I decided to go back to sleep. Plus, I felt kind of sluggish.

  Before I could even get to the elevator, I heard the entrance open. It was Mr. Aizawa. There are other people in costumes, who I assume are pro heroes. 

  "I'm assuming this is the whole class, right?" Mr. Aizawa asked all of us. We all looked around the common area, making sure this is all of us are here. Luckily, all of the class was present in the room.

  "Everyone's present, Mr. Aizawa," Iida reported to him.

  "Why is Mount Lady, Mirko, Hawks, and Edgeshot here?" Deku asked Mr. Aizawa.

  Mr. Aizawa told everyone "Come over to the couches." 

  We all went to the couches, including the pros. 

  He explained to the class "Sorry for wrecking all your plans today because you will be patrolling with us."

  "Aww, man! I wanted to go shopping with the whole class today!" Mina complained.

  Mr. Aizawa continued explaining "As you might have heard, there are man-eating giants. It seems like they were making their way here, so we need your help to patrol for today and to sho them away. Even better, killing them. So, when I call your name, I will assign you to a hero."

  He announced some names, like Sero, Jiro, and Shoji. Then, he announced my name.

  "Jeager, you'll be patrolling with Hawks." Mr. Aizawa told me.

  I looked at the heroes, not knowing who is Hawks. I looked over at the blonde herewith red wings. I think he is Hawks. 

  He looked at me, and I speedily looked away.

Once all the names were announced, Mr. Aizawa told us to get our hero costumes from our classroom. 

  We all went to the classroom and got our hero costumes. I got my ODM gear case and my hero costume case. I went over to the locker room to change. Once I was all changed, I put in some gas and my blades into my ODM gear. 

  I exited the school, and I saw all the pro heroes at the gate. Some of the students were there, too. I went over to Hawks.

  He looked over to me, and said "So, you're Jeager, right? I heard that you are quirkless. You must be really strong to get into this school. It's nice to meet you." 

  I saw Midoriya, Tenya, and Shoto come here. I think that I am patrolling with them. 

  "Hey, Hawks. Hey, Eren." Midoriya greeted us.

  "Hello!" I said to him.

  Tenya then asked me "Jeager, I have a question. What's your hero name?" 

  "That's true. We never got your hero name." Shoto told me. 

  I responded with "Well, my hero name is 'Titanite'."

  "That's a cool hero name." Midoriya complimented me. 

  Hawks announced to the four of us "Okay since we are all here, let's get going!"

  We all exited the school grounds and began patrolling. 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

  It was kind of boring. We just walk around. Then, something felt wrong. The problem is that I don't know what it is.

  "Hawks? I feel like something is wrong. I don't know what it is though." I showed Hawks. 

  He looked over at me and nodded. "Thanks for letting me know." 

  A woman ran to us in fear. When she got near us, she explained "We need help! Those man-eating giants are in the city! There is one in when you take a left." 

 We could all hear the screams of those being pursued by the titan.

  I didn't want to lose any more people because of the titans. Without hesitation, I used my grappling hooks to propel myself on top of it so I could see where the titan was.

  "Jeager, wait!" Tenya yelled at me. I didn't stop. I was able to see the titan, and it was 7 meters tall (22.9 ft).

  I was about to propel my grappling hooks to the titan to kill it. Before I could do it, Someone ejected their grappling hooks into the titan and cut off its nape. 

  It fell, and I was able to see who killed the titan. It was the Hooded God! They had the scout regiment uniform on, so it must be a person I met or heard of before. Probably Armin's theory is correct. The Hooded God might be Mikasa or Captain Levi. 

  I lowered myself from the building by launching my grappling hooks into the titan's torso. 

  I saw witnesses and news reporters looking at me. I got off the titan. I saw Hawks, Izuku, Shoto, and Tenya come my way.

  "Don't run off without any instruction, okay?" Hawks said to me. 

  I apologized to him "I'm sorry."

  "Did you kill the giant, Jeager?" Tenya asked me.

  I told him "I was about to kill the ti- uh, giant. Then the Hooded God killed it before I could even make a move." 

  Hawks approached the titan and gently caressed it. He swiftly took his hand from it because giants are hot when they are dead.

  "Ouch! They are hot! Extremely hot!" Hawks yelped. 

  I heard Izuku whisper out next to me "It seems like these giants discharge all the heat from their body once it is dead. Interesting..."  

  "Stop doing that, shitty Deku!" Katsuki yelled at him. 

  I looked back at Hawks, having interviews with some news reporters. I looked down and thought about what happened since I arrived in this strange world. How did titans even come here in the first place?

----------

Words: 1215

Heyo! How's your day? Sorry for the late post. I've been reading some fanfiction and binging on animes recently. I have nothing else to say, other than to have a good day/afternoon/evening/night, wherever you are. Sayonara!