Chapter 9

(*The Next Day*)

I was in my dorm room on my bed, looking through Hinstagram. I wanted to distract myself from all the anxiety I had.  

  I was about to put my phone away and take a nap when I received a text message from Mina. It read "Hey eren! Do you want to come to the mall with us? Some of the class is coming." 

  I texted Mina back with "Sure! I'll come. Let me ask Armin if he wants to come." 

  I went over to the chat between Armin and me. I asked Armin through the text "Hi Armin! Do you want to go to the mall with my class? I'm going too."

  After a minute or so, he replied with "Sure but what's a mall?"

  I had no idea what a mall was either! I just texted him "Well, let's see."

  "Okay! I'll see you at the gate!" Armin texted me.

  I went back to the chat between Mina and me again. I reported to her "Armin is going to the mall with us. He's going to meet us by the entrance gate."

 "Great! We'll wait for you here in the common area." Mina said. 

  I put my phone on my desk and changed into some outside clothes. I wore a jade green sweater with a white long sleeve shirt under it. I put on thick, gray jeans and white shoes. 

  I put my wallet and phone in my pockets and left my room.

  I arrived at the common area, and most of the class was there. Everyone except Shoji, Tokoyami, Ojiro, Koda, Todoroki, and the angry pomeranian. 

  "Okay! Everyone in class 1-A is here! Let's go by the gate, so we can meet Armin there." MIna announced to everyone that we're going. 

  We all exited the building and waited by the entrance gate. 

  I noticed Armin approaching us a minute later. He paused to take a breath as he got close. He was wearing a pastel pink hoodie with pastel blue sleeves. He was also wearing black pants and white shoes. 

  "Hey, Armin! Glad you could make it!" Ochako greeted Armin.

  "Yeah." He said.

  Mina told us "Let's get to the bus stop! Don't worry, I paid for all the tickets."

  "You didn't need to pay for the tickets. I'll Wenmo you the money." 

  "No need, Yao-momo." Mina insisted. 

 We went to the nearest bus stop and waited for the bus. Once the bus arrived, we boarded the bus. Armin sat next to me, by the window.

  "What happened yesterday with your patrol?" Armin asked me as the bus began to move. 

  I described to him "I came across a titan that was about 7 meters tall. Before I was able to kill it, the Hooded God killed the titan. I think the Hooded God is part of the survey corps because I saw the wings of freedom on the back of the cloak."

  "Well, that's one step closer to know who the Hooded God is," Armin said. 

~-~-~-~-~

  We reached another bus stop. The class, Armin, and I got off the bus. 

  "Follow me!" Mina exclaimed as we all exited the bus.

 All of us followed her to a massive structure. When we got inside, there were a lot of stores!

  Armin whispered to me with "So, this is a mall."

  "Okay, I just checked the time, and it is 2:47. Let's meet up here at 4:30. Is that a good time?" Mina asked everyone.