Chapter 12

(*The Next Day*)

  English class was done, and it was the fourth block. It means that it was finally lunch! I'm getting hungry.

  Before so was able to leave the classroom, I heard Present Mic call me "Yo, Yeager! Can you come here for a minute?"

  "Sure," I responded. If he needed something from me, he must have something important to tell me.

  I came up to him and he explained to me "We are having a meeting about the giants today, and we need you there to help us learn more about them."

  I nodded, and we left.

  We made it to a room, and it was labeled "Conference Room". I guess this is where the meeting is taking place. I looked in front of me, and I saw All Might with Armin.

  "Hey, Armin! Hi, All Might!" I greeted them.

  "Hello, Yeager." All Might welcomed me.

  Armin said to me "Hi Eren!"

  "Let's go in now before Aizawa gets mad at me." Present MIc told us. 

  We then entered the room. Most of the teachers were in there, sitting around a long table.  Principal Nezuwas there too, with Mr. Aizawa. What really surprised me is that Mikasa was here!

  "Mikasa! What are you doing here?" I asked her.

  She turned to me and went up to me. "I was called here for the meeting, Ereh."

  "Okay. Settle down. Since we are all here, let's start the meeting." Principal Nezu stated. 

  "Okay. Let's get this meeting started! So, let's talk about the titans. I was told that Ackerman had this note taped to her locker two days ago. We are not sure if it's about villains or giants, so we need to be ready." Principal Nezu explained to us.

  He took the note out of his pockets and passed it around the table. 

  Once it came back to Principal Nezu, he continued describing "Now, let's talk about the giants for a minute. I am also assuming that people are being turned into titans. The only question is how."

  "People are getting turned into titans?! What makes you say that?" Midnight asked min.

  He replied with "People have been going missing, and the giant population is increasing in Mafutsu especially."

  'They have more than one titan serum? The original must have fallen through a portal, and they must have made copies so they can turn people into the giants.' I thought to myself.

  I decided to speak up about it. I said "That's true, Principal! When I was kidnapped, they threatened me that if I don't give them certain information, they will inject me with a serum that will turn me into a t- giant."

  All Might then questioned me with "Wait, the League of Villians kidnapped you?" 

  The whole room erupted in an uproar, then Principal Nezu called out "Calm down everyone! Eren is okay. The LOV didn't do anything to him."

  The room was silent as he said that.

  "Now then. We need to think of a plan so we can rid the giants." Principal Nezu stated.

  He looked around the room and spoke to us "We need a team that can take down incoming villains and a team that can take down the giants. There might be a place where the LOV is turning people into giants, so we need to evacuate all the victims and destroy the serum."

  "Present Mic, Vlad King, Ectoplasm, and Aizawa. You take care of the villains.  Midnight, Power Loader, Hound Dog, and Arlert will take care of the victim evacuation and destroying the serum. Eren, Mikasa, and Arlert will take care of the giants." Principal Nezu continued.

  Armin asked him "How will I do both evacuation AND killing the ti- giants?"

  "You will do evacuation first. The reason I put you in both roles is that you can destroy the serum with your quirk, and you know how to kill the giants." Principal answered.

  "You got to be crazy, Nezu! Why are you letting three 15-year-olds fight those man-eating giants?!?!" Snipe stood up and yelled in rage. 

  "Calm down, Snipe. I'm not going to let them kill the giants alone. I'm going to try to get the Hooded God's attention with their help. If we don't succeed in doing so, I will think of something else." Mr. Nezu returned.

  He sighed and sat down again.  

  "I need to talk to Yeager privately for a minute," Aizawa stated. He got up and dragged me out of the room.

  He explained to me "You're only allowed to use your quirk when you need to when you are fighting the titans. Just remember to transform and get out of your titan somewhere no one can see you. Understood?"

  I nodded. It seems like Mr. Aizawa is letting me use my titan ability in the battle. 

  The next thing I knew is being dragged into the room again. Why am I being hauled again?

  Once I entered the room again, Principal Nezu told us all "Okay, the meeting is officially over. I recommend you meet up and form a plan. You may go now."

  We all exited the room, and I met up with Armin and Mikasa across from the Conference Room.

  "So, what is the plan, Ereh?" Mikasa asked me.

  I thought of a plan, then I shared it with the "I'm allowed to use my ability, so I was thinking that I transform so we can kill the titans faster."

  "But what if the other pros try to kill you?" Armin asked me. 

  Well great. Now I have to think of something for that. 

  "I will stay close to Ereh. If pro heroes come after him, I will try to distract them." Mikasa offered.

  "M-Mikasa! You don't have to do that!" I insisted. 

  She then said to me "Ereh. I want to protect you. I don't want you to get hurt."

  I knew that I couldn't escape from that little 'speech' of hers.

  I sighed and admitted "Fine, you win."

  After a few seconds of silence. We all heard a stomach grumbling. 

  I felt my stomach grumbling.

  "Well, I'm kind of hungry," I admitted and nervously laughed. 

  "Same here," Armin admitted too.

  Mikasa told us "I got to go back to work. Aiko and my boss will be looking for me."

  "Wait, did you lie to them?" I asked her.

  "No. They get worried easily." Mikasa said.

  "I understand. We should get going too." Armin insisted.

  I said to Mikasa "Bye!"

  "Bye!" She said to me. 

  We then parted ways. Armin and I headed to the cafeteria while Mikasa headed back to work.

  Man, I'm starving at this point now.

----------

Words: 1107

Hey! How's your day? I forgot to mention in the last chapter that Eren knows about the Founding Titan, but he only knows about the titan control power. Just wanted to state that. Have a good day. If you are going to school, have fun and have a good year!