Chapter 7

I can't believe I missed this ;-;

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

(*The Next Day*)

  I slowly opened my eyes, revealing the roof of my dorm room. I got out of my bed and brushed my hair. 

  After I brushed my hair, I went down to the common area to get an apple. I wasn't that hungry anyway. 

  While I was in the elevator, I decided to check the time. I pulled out my phone and turned it on. It was only 7:50 A.M.

  When I arrived at the kitchen, I saw Yaoyorozu there. 

  She spotted me and greeted me with "Good morning, Jeager."

  "Good morning, Momo." I greeted her. 

  "What do you want for breakfast? I'm starting to make some fried rice." 

  "No, I'm fine. I just wanted an apple-" 

  Then, I realized that horses eat apples. (You know who I'm referring to, I hope.)

  "I'll have a momo instead." I insisted. (By the way, a momo is a Japanese peach. I will make the fruit momo slanted, so you don't get confused.)

  Momo said to me "Okay. I'll get you one." She got me a momo out of a fruit bowl. 

  She made her way back and gave me it.

  "Here you go," Momo said while giving me the momo fruit. 

  "Thank you!" I thanked her. 

  I went back to my dorm, so I can get ready for the day. 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

  I arrived back at the dorms, exhausted. Why do the lessons have to be so difficult? I bet Armin can answer all the questions in math and get them all correct. 

  When I looked over at one of the tables, I saw Armin with a pen and some paper. 

  He turned around and stood up. 

  "Hi, Eren! How was school?" Armin asked while going up to me. He was wearing a pastel blue polo shirt with black pants and brown shoes. 

  I replied with "It was alright, I guess. The lessons were extremely hard, especially in math. You want to go to my dorm room."

  He nodded, and he raced back to the table to get his pen and paper. I led him to my room.

  When we arrived, Armin sat down at my study table and continued doing his work.

    I opened my closet and got a camo t-shirt, gray pants, and black sneakers. 

  "I'm going to change.  I'll be right back." I told him. 

  I exited my room and went to the men's bathroom to change. 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

  I finished my homework quicker than usual. It would take me at least 1 and a half hours - 3 hours to finish it. Luckily, Armin was there and he was able to help me (even though I explained the lessons to him horribly). I got my homework done in 50 minutes!

  After helping Armin with a bit of his Japanese work, he questioned me "Eren, can we go back to the common area?"

  "Sure!" I responded. 

  We both exited my room and went down to the common area.

  When we arrived, we were greeted by Mina, saying "Hey, Eren! Hey, Arlert! How are you?"

  "We're alright. You can call me, Armin." Armin told Mina.

  I then looked over at the TV, seeing that it was on the news. 

  The news reporter later announced "This is breaking news! There have been reports of humanoid giants lurking in the woods. They can grow to be between 3 and 15 meters tall. The only information we have about them is that they eat humans and are all men. These creatures were attempted to be killed by police and superheroes, but they had the ability to regenerate."

  I turned to Armin, and he turned to me. I did a hand signal that we needed to talk outside. He nodded. 

  When I signaled him, the reporter continued explaining to us "One human has been responsible for the deaths of these species. We have no idea what gender it was or how it was killed. We had no idea where the individual went to kill it because they were that quick. People call the person 'Hooded God'."

 Before we exited the dorm building, Iida interrogated us with "Where are you guys going"

  I blurted out "I'm giving Armin a tour of U.A."

  "Okay. We don't want Arlert to get lost in the building.

  I sighed in relief and thanked him with "Thank you very much. 

  We exited the building and closed the doors behind us. Armin and I went to the right side of the building to talk about the news privately.

  "Do you think the humanoid giants are titans?" Armin asked me.

  I replied with "I think so. The reporter stated all the facts about the titans."

  "I don't think we can go out and kill them. Are we?" 

  "You need a license to do hero stuff. The latest test was about a few days ago. It was okay."

  Armin questioned me "Eren, did you hear about the person that killed the titans too?"

  I answered with "Yeah. It has to be a skilled person, like Mikasa or Captain Levi."

  Armin theorized "The news reported stated that they call the person who killed the titans the 'Hooded God'. It might be Captain Levi. I know Mikasa is good, but the Hooded God comes and goes. We should do more research on the Hooded God. If we find their height, we could find out who the Hooded God really is!"

  "But, what should we do about the titans?" I asked him.

  There was a pause for a bit. Armin told me "It's up to the teachers and authorities. We can't just kill the titans. You can't use your ability too. For now, we have to wait for instructions."

  I want to argue back at him, but it won't do any good. I breathed in and out. 

  "Fine. Let's see how it works out." I said to Armin. 

  I looked at one of the windows, and I saw Bakugou gazing at me. He quickly looked away.

  I knew he was eavesdropping on our conversation, so I offered Armin "Oh, I should also give you a tour of the school!" 

  "Okay," Armin replied, and we went to the school together. 

(*Bakugou's POV*)

  Damn, I can't believe Jeager caught me! He's smarter than he looks. I am curious about what Jeager's quirk is, and what Arlert's quirk can do.

  I went to Deku and commanded him "Oi, nerd. I need you to figure out what Jeager and Arlert are hiding. Also, find out what Jeager's quirk is."

  "Why, Kacchan? How do you know Eren has a quirk?" Deku asked me. 

  I told him "Because I know so!"

  "Okay, okay." Stupid Deku said, and got up. He then went over to the elevators. 

  I slumped down on the couch and thought about the conversation. What did Arlert mean by "Ability"? Does Jeager TRULY have a quirk? I scrapped the thought for now and continued watching TV.

----------

Words: 1156

Ohayo (Good Morning)/Kon'nichiwa (Good Afternoon)/Kobanwa (Good evening)/Oyasumi nasai (Good Night), wherever you are! I might have stirred up confusion about the momo fruit. I looked up 'Must-Try Japanese Fruits', and it pops up there. Sorry if I made you confused, hehe. Have a good day!