Chapter 16

Sorry, no meme for today :(, but imagine this: Dipping Oreos in water instead of milk.

———————————

(*Four Days Later*)

  It has been four days since the titan has attacked the bubble tea place. I starting bonding with the class and getting to know them more. The bubble tea place's entrance was rebuilt quickly, and tons of people are pouring into it.

  (*2:30 P.M.*)

  Armin was at my dorm with me, helping me with an assignment. 

  We finally are finished with it. I said "Finally! We're done!"

  "Yeah, also, we got to get ready to patrol for the attack." Armin told me.

  I forgot about that for the last few days. It's like my brain feels at home here.

  I shot up, and said "Oh, crap! I forgot! Let's go, then!"

  "Okay, okay! Calm down, Eren. Let's go." Armin spoke to me.

  He grabbed his shoulder bag and got up. 

  "I'll be waiting for you in the city. I needed to return my books to my dorm room and destroy the source of all titans, which was most likely the serum." Armin explained to me. 

  I nodded and raced out of the dorm room and into the elevator. 

  When I was about to exit the building,  an unknown voice asked, "Where to now, Yeager?"

  I looked behind me, and it was the angry pomeranian. He was holding my left arm with his right hand. 

  It isn't my choice. I must go." I explained to him.

  His grasp on my arm slipped away as I ran away. I ran to the into the school and into class 1-A homeroom to get my ODM gear and scout uniform. 

  Once I entered the classroom, I saw my two costume cases on my desk. I grabbed them and made my way to the boys' changing room.

  I entered the locker room and went over to my locker. I changed into my scout uniform and put on my ODM gear. I put in two tanks of gas and put in my blades into the metal box.

  Before I could exit the building, someone tapped me on the back. Principal Nezu was there when I turned around.

  "Before you go, Eren, I need to give this to you. Ackerman and Levi have one of these, and I will give Armin one too. This is an earpiece where you can communicate with each other." He described to me.

  Principal Nezu handed me a little black object, which I think is the earpiece he said. I grabbed it from him and put it in my ear. 

  "Good luck." He said, then left.

  I turned around and walked away from the building, exiting the campus. I then entered the city where I was supposed to be patrolling at. 

  Static formed from the earpiece, and I heard Captain say "Can you hear. me, brat?" 

  "Yes, I can hear you." I said, while patrolling the city. 

  "Good. We're at 'uptown' Musutafu. Where are you?"

  "I just left U.A. Armin's going to follow." 

  "Okay." Captain spoke to me before hanging up.

  Sheesh, why does Captain have to hang up on me? He could've at least said bye or something like that. I continued patrolling the city afterwards.