4. Rogue

Hey. So, this chapter took really long to come out. I'm sorry. Please note that this chapter may be horrible. I didn't get to edit it at all. I just wanted to publish it as soon as I was done writing it. There may be grammatical errors, so please, if you see any, comment and tell me. I'll fix it. Thank you.

Hope you enjoy.

"So..." I started, leaning back in the plush seat and crossing my arms, "Where is the clubhouse?" He narrowed his eyes at me before chuckling. I tilted my head in confusion and raised an eyebrow, silently asking what was funny.

My father smiled in amusement. "You didn't notice the huge building behind the bar?" He questioned. 

I pursed my lips and looked away, trying to hide my embarrassment. I had not noticed the building behind the bar. I was too distracted and anxious to pay attention to the background. Oops.

"Of course I did," I answered, nodding my head slowly.

He hummed, "Sure..." I smiled, sheepishly rubbing my neck.

"Anyway..." I drawled, "Tell me about your sons, please."

I was curious. My mother never mentioned anywhere in her letter that I had half brothers. She left a lot of things out.

He beamed and lean forward, placing his elbows on his knees. "Well, I have two sons. Dodge and Cyber. They're twenty-five years old and are a pain in the ass sometimes. You'll love them," He replied and I laughed at the last part.

Only three years older than me. I wonder where he met my mother and what the hell was he thinking when he decided to sleep with her.

I shook my head, clearing my thoughts and focusing back on the conversation. "Twins?" I asked and nodded when he said yes.

I opened my mouth and was about to speak when the door slammed open.

I jumped, startled by the sudden loud noise. My father stood up from his seat and gestured for me to stand too. I placed my palms on my knees, pushing myself up before looking towards the door. I assume that the only person who can enter the office like that would be the President of the club.

The first thing I saw was the patch on his cut that had the word 'President' stitched on it and then I looked at his face. I was right about him being the President, but holy shit. He was definitely not what I was expecting. How can big bad men be so good looking?

My eyes trailed over his entire body, taking in his large form as he stood by the doorframe. He was tall, at least 6'5 in height and an entire foot taller than me. His bulky, heavily tattooed arms were folded over his chest and looking oh so good. 

My eyes lowered to his legs. I usually prefer my men in suits but fuck does this man make leather pants work.

I shifted my gaze to his face and my breath hitched when I saw him glaring at me with those sea greens of his. I don't think he liked me eye-fucking him. Oops.

I raised a brow anyway and shrugged nonchalantly as if I wasn't bothered.

I probably would have murmured a sorry but my father was right next to me and I definitely do not want him to know I was practically drooling over his boss, his hot as hell boss.

I averted my attention to my father before looking back at the President when he spoke to him.

"Prez," My father greeted, walking up to him and clapping him on the shoulder. "How was your run?"

The president grunted, not taking his eyes off me. 

"What were you thinking bringing one of your whores in my office?" His voice was deep, causing goosebumps to rise on my arms. However, his tone was hostile and menacing. He looked as if he was about to take out his gun and shoot me.

I would like to see him try. Though, I am not opposed to a little gunplay. I bowed my head to hide the smile threatening to grace my lips. I don't even care that he called me a whore, he doesn't know me, so, I'm not offended but I would like to know what about my looks or what I was wearing gave him the idea that I'm a whore. 

"Is there something funny?" The President barked, lowering his arms to his side. I guess I didn't hide my expressions as well as I thought I did. I raised my head and saw him still glowering at me.

My father started to speak but immediately shut his mouth once he saw his President raise his hand.

I shook my head slightly and bit the corner of my lip. The action seemed to catch his attention but as soon as it did, he turned away, flexing his fingers. His hand would make a pretty necklace. 

"Well?" The President demanded, walking to stand behind his desk. My father and I followed his movement, turning around to face him.

"It's just that it's very bad to assume things about people you don't know. I think it is very rude," I responded but apparently, that was not enough of an answer for him.

He slammed his arms on the wooden desk. I swear I heard a crack. "That is not what I asked, girl."

I tipped my head and hummed. "Well, technically, it is." I pursed my lips.

I watched in amusement as he clenched his fists, leaning his arms on the desk. Provoking him is kind of fun. Sad that he doesn't think so.

I really should learn his name because he looks seconds away from choking me to death. Not that I minded with the choking part. Fuck, maybe I am a whore. 

The President rounded his desk and stood in front of me, scowling at his Vice President when he saw that he stepped forward.

My father lowered his eyes instantly, not wanting to challenge his boss but I realised he stood close enough to reach me if needed. Damned club hierarchy.

I raised my head to meet his glare. He lifted his hand and grasped my jaw. "Who do you think you are?" He growled. 

"Riley," I said, smiling cheekily. Well, as much as I could with my cheeks squished in his hand. "And you are?"

His grip tightened, almost to the point of pain.

My father seemed to notice and spoke quickly, "Pyros, she's my daughter."

Oh, so, that's his name. Pyros. I wonder if that's his road name because he is so hot. I crack myself up, sometimes. 

As soon as he said that, the President released me as if I burnt him. He backed away, a frown set on his perfectly sculpted face.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"You found her?" He asked my father. His voice was so soft that I almost didn't hear him.

My father smiled, looking at me adoringly. "She found me," He replied.

Pyros had a calm expression for a moment but then it was like he realised something terrible as his face changed into a threatening glare that was directed at me, for what seemed like the hundredth time since he met me.

"How?" He brusquely asked, watching me with those darkened green eyes.

I sighed and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "My mother left a letter for me and I didn't read it until recently. A friend of mine helped me find information on Jonathan Fraizer. I had no idea that my father is in a biker club." I explained the shortest and best way I could. 

I glanced at the watch on my wrist and silently cursed as I saw how late it was. It's time to leave here. 

"Listen," I started, "I would be happy to answer all of your questions but I really have to go now."

I didn't give him a chance to argue as I faced my father.

I pulled out my wallet from my pocket and took out my business card. I flipped it to the blank side and grabbed a pen from the desk, ignoring the look Pyros shot me and wrote my cellphone number on it. I placed the pen back where it was before handing him the card. "Here's my personal number, call me anytime. I'm sorry I have to leave already but I have to pick up Collin from my friend."

He nodded and pulled me into a hug, kissing me on my head. "Be safe. I can't wait to meet him."

I smiled, shooting a glance at the brooding President before leaving the office and walking out the same way I came in.