14. Rogue

Hey guys.  Thank you for being so patient with me while I take an unexpected hiatus. I promise I'm back now and will be updating regularly. Rogue will be my primary focus for now but I have so many ideas that I want to explore. 

please like, share and comment.  ❤️❤️❤️

Also, don't be afraid to message me either on Wattpad or Instagram.

*Unedited*

As the hours passed, I got more curious and angsty. Giorgio kept checking his phone every five minutes with worry lining his brow. I knew it had something to do with the reason I was here but he refused to tell me what was wrong. I gave up questioning him after about an hour and decided to wait until I saw Killian. 

I stared absentmindedly out the window of the plane. I'm glad Pyros stuck to his word and didn't try to have me followed or tracked. It would have been hard to explain but maybe I should have told them the truth. Lies always have a way of getting out of hand.

I huffed a breath in frustration. As soon as I get back I'll sit down with my father and tell him the truth about what I do or at least some of it. I will leave out the nitty gritty parts but he deserves to know, at least, seeing that he accepted us with open arms.

My mind goes to Pyros. He is one of the most handsome men I've met and I can tell he's a good President of his club. Too bad he seems to be an asshole 90% of the time, otherwise I would have really liked him. I wonder how he is going to act around my son, though. Would he stay far away from him or would he love Collin?

I've only dated one man before giving birth to my son and now that I think about it, he treated me like shit. I do not think I want to date again; it's too much work and unnecessary stress that could be avoided.

I shook my head as my thoughts strayed before leaning back in the seat. I closed my eyes and decided to relax while I could before we reached Killian.

Finally, we landed in Italy. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Giorgio breathe a sigh of relief as he stood. I unbuckled the seatbelt from around Collin and took him out of his seat, lifting him in my arms.

"I need to ensure it's safe to exit the plane," He said, pulling out his phone from his pocket. "I'll be back in a minute."

He glanced at me and left when I nodded, assuring him that we'll be fine.

It wasn't long before he returned and signalled to follow him. I carefully descended the stairs, keeping a firm hold on Collin. At least ten men were standing outside the plane with guns strapped at their sides. I'm sure there were more but they're probably patrolling the area.

As I stood beside Giorgio, the men moved to a side. My lips stretched into a smile as I spotted a tall, broad figure walking toward us.

"Rogue!" Killian exclaimed, a smile gracing his handsome face. He wrapped his arms around us, placing a chaste kiss on my cheek and one on Collin's head.

Seeing him this close and in person, I realized how tired he looked. His navy blue suit was in slight disarray as if he just threw it on and rushed out of the house. His hair which was usually styled to perfection was unkempt and dark circles surrounded his eyes.

He held out his hands to take Collin and carefully pulled him from my arms. My son recognized him and instantly nuzzled against his neck. "How's my favourite Godson?" He asked, tickling his stomach. Collin giggled, trying to push away his hand. "Stop," He squealed, grinning.

I internally awed at the sight and smiled. He shifted Collin to hold him with one hand and placed the other at my back. "Come on," He said, leading me to one of the four black SUVs.