2. Rogue

*Unedited*

The entire bar fell silent as they witnessed the interaction between my father and me. They didn't hear what we said to each other but they saw when he hugged me. It wouldn't take a genius to realize our relation to each other. 

We looked fairly similar. We had the same steel coloured eyes and dark hair. The older members had a look of recognition as they stared at us.

My father placed his hand on my back, guiding me to the stairs. I looked back at the man called Slash and smirked before sticking my tongue out, childishly teasing him.

He glared, which greatly amused me, and then stormed out of the bar, harshly shoving men out of his way. I lightly chuckled as I walked up the stairs. My father opened a door and held it open for me.

"This is my boss' office," He said as he sat down in a chair in front of a large desk. "We should get some quiet in here until he comes back."

"Who is your boss?" I asked, not entirely sure why he said boss instead of president. I mean, this is a Motorcycle club after all.

He replied, "You'll meet him soon."

I nodded and took a seat in the chair next to him, folding my hands on my lap.

"So..." I started awkwardly. What exactly do you say to your father who you meet for the first time?

"Why did you join a Motorcycle Club?" I blurted out. I mentally slapped my head. That was not what I wanted to say.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I smiled at him sheepishly and rubbed my arm nervously.

He raised his eyebrow but replied anyway. "Well, when I was younger, I had a lot of anger issues and got into trouble with the police a lot. The president at the time took me in and helped me to become the man I am today."

I nodded. I used to get into trouble with the police and my teachers, well, anyone really, when I was around thirteen to get my mother's attention. It didn't last long because I  quickly realized that she didn't care.

After that, I would devote my time to my studies and bettering myself. I became much happier then.

"I've met a few Mc's before and helped them, so I know how they work. You're the Vice president," I told him, eyeing the patch on his cut that stated his rank. I haven't gotten a proper look at the back of any of the cuts yet so I don't know the name of this club. Maybe I might recognise it.

"Really? Why were you involved with bikers?" He asked, narrowing his eyes, "They are dangerous." I held back a scoff.

"If you haven't noticed, you are a biker," I pointed out, amused at his hypocrisy. "And I was friends with some of them when I was in high school. They asked for my help to start a legal business to bring in clean money."

He hummed in acceptance. I'm not going to tell him that I actually ran with a club before, I don't know how he would take that. He might be able to figure out which club I was with because not many biker clubs allow women to ride with them, which to me, is pure bullshit. I also didn't tell him that the club wanted to launder money through that business. Oops.

"Where are you staying?" He questioned, suddenly. He leaned forward, placing his elbows on the desk and clasping his hands together.

"Well, at the moment I am staying at the closest hotel from here," I responded. Well aware that the hotel is at least an hour's drive.

He clicked his tongue in disapproval and I watched as he rubbed his stubbled chin.

"You can stay at the clubhouse," He said looking as if that was the best idea he has ever come up with. He continued, "I don't have my own place because my sons and I just stay at the clubhouse because I don't have an old lady and neither do they."

I looked at him in shock. "Sons?" I asked confused.

Shawn never mentioned anything about him having any more children. I am so going to kill him later.

My father nodded. "Yes, they're your half brothers. You have a different mother," He explained, clenching his jaw.

If I wasn't already sitting down... I shook my head. I have fucking brothers.

"What do you think?" He asked, eyes shining with hope and he turned his head back to me. "I mean, I would still have to ask the President to be sure it was okay for you to stay but..."

I sighed and rubbed my head.

"I can't," I said pursing my lips.

"Why not? There is a lot of room and no one would tell you anything or hurt you," He questioned. He seemed sad that I don't want to stay with him.

I mean I kind of want to, but I can't. It wasn't safe and I don't mean for me.

"I was only planning to stay in this state for a few days, a week at most but there is another reason," I explained, trailing off at the end.

I think I can trust him with the next piece of information I am going to say. After all, he is my biological father. I just don't know how he was going to react or think of me.

"What?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed questionably. 

I bit my lip. "I have a son," I said.

His eyes widened in disbelief. I just can't tell if he was happy or angry.  Honestly, I don't care what he thought. He isn't the one raising my child.

I just hope for his sake he doesn't say anything to belittle me or my choices.