15. Pyros

Hey guys. I hope you enjoy the chapter

*Unedited*

I should have never agreed to that fucking deal with Riley. What was I even thinking? I have never been so careless with letting someone into the clubhouse. It doesn't matter if they are related to someone in the inner circle of the club, they are treated the same as outsiders. At least until they have proven themselves.

I had a lapse in judgement but I can't go back on my word. Wilder is already so attached and his sons have been talking about meeting her since they found out she's here. She's already causing a disruption in the club and she has not even been here long.

I was so unfocused that I didn't realize someone was in my office until they snapped their fingers in front of my face.

"Don't you know how to fucking knock?" I glared at Cyber who took a step back, raising his hands in surrender. His twin snickered behind him before receiving a slap from his father.

"Sorry Pyros," Dodge said, rubbing his arm where Wilder hit. "You didn't answer."

I sighed, knowing it's better not to reply, otherwise I would be roped into their immature shit. If Cyber wasn't responsible for all the technical aspects of the club and Dodge wasn't in line to be Vice President, I would have wondered about their purpose.

I folded my arms over my chest, raising an eyebrow in their direction. "What do you want?" I sat straighter when I realized they were hesitant to answer.

Dodge and Cyber looked at their father for him to reply. "Pussies," He muttered under his breath before meeting my eyes.

A knock on the door stopped him from speaking. Slash didn't wait for permission before he crept into the room. 

"Come in, why don't you," I said sarcastically as he took a seat in one of the metal chairs. He rolled his eyes before saying, "They wanted me to hear what happened. So, Continue." 

I suppressed the urge to strangle him. I swear these bastards have no manners.

However, the fact that he is here means that whatever happened is serious, seeing that he is the enforcer of the club.

Wilder cleared his throat to get our attention. "We didn't get a chance to speak about the run yesterday," He paused, pulling his phone from his pocket. "There were some... complications at the docks."

I raised an eyebrow as he handed me the phone. "What the fuck is this?" I seethed. The picture was slightly blurry and seemed to be taken in a hurry but there was no mistaking what was displayed. Crates were cracked open and destroyed. Incoherent words were spray painted on a shipping container in the background and none of my shipment was anywhere to be seen which means whoever the fuck did this probably stole it.

I scrubbed a hand over my face as I held the phone in my hand. Any more pressure and the screen would crack. My blood boiled with anger. I'm going to murder whoever had the fucking nerve to mess with my shipments.

Cyber responded in a careful, low voice, "I checked the security tapes. At first, we thought it was a low-level gang trying to act bigger than they are, but then we listened to their conversation through the audio from the cameras. I think you would find it very interesting."

He cautiously plucked Wilder's phone from my hand and quickly typed something before he placed it on the table and played a video. Slash leaned in to view the tape. Wilder and Dodge stayed back, having already seen the tapes.

Two figures stood next to the gun shipment that Wilder and his sons went to collect. I could tell from their build that they were males. However, their features were concealed in the shadows. "Do you think this would get her attention?" One of them asked in a high pitch. I could tell from his tone and the shake in his voice that he was either nervous or anxious.