Intro

Imagination is key to various things along with creating various things. With the more people there are, the imaginations tend to grow exponentially, even more so with the internet. Humanity has progressed far some living in caves to living in luxurious houses and having space stations in space. Entertainment has improved drastically with various things invented such as game consoles, theaters, and various other things. With billions of people living on the planet, various ideas and imagination filled the internet with millions of people following those various groups, such as furries and various other things. Needless to say, some of the people who are a part of thing group have some rather strange tastes and ideas. Though that's just how the world is in general.

In a small part of a city, a group of high school students, mostly male students with a few females, are hanging out in a restaurant as it was summer vacation.

???: So, you guys got anything planned for next week?

???: Nah man.

???: You guys aren't planning on going to that festival next week?

???: As if Luna! Said annoyed. I rather go to a convention of furries!!

???: You got that right, Ryan!!

Luna: You guys are idiots. Said slightly disgusted.

???: Oh come on Luna. It's not that bad.

Luna: Yeah right. Just who did we even become friends with these weirdos, Sera?

Sera: Probably because we have known each other since childhood.

Luna: Rather mistake that we were. Said as she sighs.

Sera: What about you Y/N? Do you have anything planned for next week?

Y/N was on his phone reading a fanfic story.

Sera: Ugh, earth to Y/N?

Ryan: No use to talking to him. The man is deep into reading that story.

???: I bet it's one of the furries. Said smirking. Isn't that right pal?

Y/N: No you dumbasses. It's a fanfic story from an anime show.

???: With furries right?

Luna: Can you keep that furry fantasy stuff to yourself, Derick?

Derick: No way! I'm proud to admit that I am one! I don't care about what others say!

Ryan: That goes for me too!!

Luna: You two are both dumbasses.

Sera chuckled as Y/N rolled his eyes and went back to reading his book.

???: Seems like it's a party here.

Luna: Oh hey Ed.

Sera: About time! Said slightly annoyed. Just where were you!

Ed: hehe sorry about the wait. I had to help around a bit at my parents' shop.

Ryan: Yo Ed! You agree that furries are the best, right?

Derick: Come on you have to agree with us!

Ed: No way guys. I don't swing that way. Sorry.

Ryan and Derick: What?!

Ed: Look just keep your weird fetishes away from me. You guys know I have a girlfriend.