Season 2 Preview

Chapter 22-??

# of New Characters: unknown

New enemies:

Over view:

Y/N gets confronted by Clockwork, who hacks through the Tv and utterly traumatizes him with all the knowledge he knows about him. This severely affects Y/N's mentality nearly breaking him and almost causing him to utterly lose his mind.  He continues to struggle with his inner Demon which he knows who it is from a favorite of his from his world. Loona is rather worried about him along with Reiko, Jazmin, Nick, and Yuriko. After the day Jazmin followed Loona and Y/N, she heard what he said as she really devastated hearing this trying to help him however he can. As his daily life continues on, school life only gets more challenging for him where he is scoring below average in his PT classes.

After two months passed, a fellow classmate from his school gets captured by Pinstrape's goon who happens to be the child of a rather famous family. Just as things were looking bad, Y/N quickly steals a motorbike as a very intense and high-speed chase happens through the city. Luckily, Y/N manages to save them as their parents are grateful while Pinstripe is beyond furious upon hearing about the failed kidnapping. Pinstripe tries other attempts to either kill or capture Y/N or those important as his hold on the city slowly loses as more dangerous and deadly criminals start to invade the city.

As school life continues, they take a trip to a training camp that is far from the city where everyone will attend and participate in various training exercises and other activities. However, this trip was going to be nothing like ever before as Mz. Ruby summons an extremely deadly and powerful demonic spider to attack the school. The demonic spider attacks the groups during one of their training exercises and it quickly escalates to a matter of life and death for everyone in the school. Just as the evacuation starts to finish, the spider tries one final attack on them trying to take as many of them down with it but was tackled off a cliff by Y/N falling down into a bottomless pit that no one knows how far down it goes.

Another threat attacks Reiko wanting to see just how strong the Usagi Clan truly is. This causes a secret hidden within Reiko to emerge after Y/N saves her life from a fatal attack by putting himself in the way of it and dying. As Reiko loses control seeing Y/N dying in front of her, her secret is shown running wild. However, the Demonic essence that dwells within Y/N takes over and brutally massacres all the attackers and attacks Jazmin and the others. Kyoko and a few other teachers arrive to stop it but upon seeing Y/N, she was utterly horrified seeing what kind of horrendous and diabolical monster he became. Luckily, the demonic essence that took control of Y/N's body was able to be suppressed by Y/N's sheer willpower but the lasting effect will haunt Jazmin and the others for the rest of their days.

A/N:

Just a little tease for the upcoming season of this story. I won't be updating it with chapters till December or so. However, I may put some more teasing messages on my board at random moments with little sneak peeks here and there.  The other stories have priority other than this one for the time being so sorry for all of you demanding *cough* Sorry I mean wanting more chapters. Just relax and wait for season two to start as I promise it'll be good.

*chibi smirks holding a soda in my hands*

I got you really hyped for this season, didn't I?

.........I got you really hyped for this season, didn't I?