Opening

Korekara otona ni naru kimi ni

The first person to appear is a high school student with the view showing the right side of them only showing their arm. They are wearing a short sleeve shirt that has orange-colored fur with black spots on them.

Douka kiite hoshii nda

The next one that is shown is another high school student but this time has yellow fur before he fist bumps with the person that was partially seen earlier.

Bukiyou nari ni ikitekita

Two sets of large bunny ears appear before showing two individuals which are Reiko and Jazmin before a third girl appears jumping into view and has an appearance similar to a golden retriever with yellow hair and blue eyes.

Konna boku ga
Otona ni naru made no mukashibanashi o

They start running towards something as the camera view slowly flies past them to a person with their back towards them. The person slowly turns around as it shows Y/N with a suprised look with the camera flying toward his face.

Instrumental

After the camera zooms on his face, it slowly brightens before changing to a view of a city. The title of Earth of Fursona appears with ears appearing on the letters E and F with a tail on the end. Y/N appears on the screen walking down a street before Reiko tackles and hugs him from behind followed by Jazmin and the other characters mentioned earlier. He quickly gets out of her grasp before running ahead with the others following him all smiling.

Akogareteta terebi no hiirou wa
Jibun ni wa kankei nai to

A flashback appears showing a younger Y/N training with Kumetetsu who doesn't show him any mercy with Kyoko watching them. A smile appears on her face before she leaves them be.

Zutto iikikasetetan da
Kanawanai to shitteshimau no ga kowakatta kara

The Flashback ends as Kyoko opens a door showing Y/N training with Reiko and Jazmin before he sends them flying out into the pond. She giggles seeing this while the three of them are shouting at each other.

Soredemo senaka wo oshitekureta te wa wasurenai yo

Kumatetsu is shown along with Tatara who is talking to him before Hyakushubo appears. They talk for a few moments before Kumatetesu sees Iozan who starts shouting at him to which Iozan laughs ass it's unclear if they are friends or not.

Ano toki oshietemoratta
Kotoba ya kono omoi de

Multiple people appear and the first few that show up are Skye, Skylar, Shiro, and their mother Charlotte. The next few to appear are the two mentioned earlier who are known as Nick and Yuriko, and Yuriko is smiling brightly with her tail wagging. Loona is seen but quickly looks away trying to hide a blush on her face as Krystal giggles seeing her expression.

Koko made aruitekoreta kara

Olga appears as she watches the training between Jazmin and Shiro before looking at the viewer with a smile.

Tsugi wa senaka wo osu ban da

The next scene is shown to be darker than the others as multiple animal shinobi are seen one has an appearance similar to Reiko and Jazmin.

Ano hiirou no you ni

Two figures appear but the only part of them visible is an outline of them one of them male and the other a female animal-shinobi. One of them appears to have pure white hair that reaches all down their back and the other has short white hair. Their eyes shine for a moment revealing a sinister grin on both their faces.

Ano hi sou shitekureta you ni

Y/N is with his old friends in his world before he gets sucked into a portal with his friends trying to reach him. However, he is quickly sucked into the portal and is flying through it. He sees someone ahead of him reaching out their hands to him which he takes it.

Dakara kimi wo mamoritain da

Y/N appears fighting several animal shinobi by himself before Skye appears to help him out both of them smiling at each other.

Arikitari nan da keredo
Kyoukasho ni wa nottenai taisetsuna omoi

Nick, Yuriko, Reiko, Jazmin, Shiro, and Skylar are fighting the same opponents. As they fight Y/N looks up at a building seeing someone but can't make out who it is before they turn and walk away. 

Moshi nanika attatte
Sugu ni kaketsukeru kara

A giant metal bird known as Clockwerk appears sending Skye and the others flying before Y/N starts fighting him by himself. He hits Y/N with his wing sending him flying back as he rolls on the ground.

Tsumazuite koronde mo iin da

Skye and the others slowly get up and shout at Clockwerl who is towering over Y/N. Y/N struggles to get up as he is badly injured gritting his teeth and glaring at him. He slowly gets up to his feet and tightly grips the sword he has in his hands.

Sono toki wa naitatte iin da

Clockwerk is about to fire a blast aimed at Y/N as his eyes shine brightly before he is shouting as a bright light appears. His sword is changing shape before Y/N leaps towards him swinging his sword as it collides with Clockwerk's attack turning the screen pure white.

Sotto nuguu kara

A picture is shown of Y/N and his friends smiling and resting on a desk near a window.

_______

I hope you guys liked this intro. Please let me know what you think of it and if you liked it.