Chapter 15

After the fiasco at school, Y/N headed directly home not wanting to waste any more time than he needed. Once he got home, he went directly to his room and did the homework that was assigned. He finished his homework rather quickly as he decided to pull up Yggdrasil to play for the rest of the day. As he logged into the game and signed in, he pulled up his character screen leaning back in his seat.

Y/N: Kind of feels like I'm plagiarizing the whole show of Overlord given that I've created the ENTIRE CREW of the Great Tomb of Nazarick

Y/N: Kind of feels like I'm plagiarizing the whole show of Overlord given that I've created the ENTIRE CREW of the Great Tomb of Nazarick. Though...would it be considered plagiarism in the first place? Said placing his hand on his chin. I've checked every anime show in this world and there isn't one with the title Overlord. Although, some shows are the same but aren't nearly to being done like Naruko is in this world. Plus there are other shows like that one but at different points in their storyline.

Aside from the training he threw himself in, he researched all the anime and manga of this world to see what they had. To his surprise, this world did have some shows that were identical to his but were not as far along in the storyline while others were just slightly ahead. One example was the show he grew up watching Dragon Ball Z in his world, the story was the Moro arc but in this world, they just got started with the Future Trunks Sage. Of course, all the anime shows here were following the manga down to the last detail as scenes in the manga were just as brutal and gruesome animated.

Y/N: Gotta say I don't even think that they would animate all those scenes. Guess this world isn't as big pussy like my world was. Said as he sighs. Just thinking about it just pisses me off. Then again, most of those people are fucking retards so whatever.

While some obvious things were different like the world map, geography, and other things, ther were a few things that remained the same. He went back to playing his game as he slaughtered any players who tried to challenge him without hesitation. Of course, with the number of players he's killed and how utterly powerful he was, he got popular rather quickly along with Qu33nRav as well. Those two were the most powerful ones on their server as some even speculated that Y/N could be the strongest player in the whole game. Though he never really cared for that.

As time flew by, he decided to stop playing the game and left his room heading to the kitchen. He sneed that Reiko and Jazmin were doing their own thing so he decided to make this a quick trip of going into the kitchen, making a sandwich, then leave. When he entered, he headed to the fridge and gathered a few things as he started to make a sandwich. He took some meat from the fridge, cheese along with ketchup and mayo and he also added some seasonings as well to it.

???: Making a sandwich?

Y/N ignored her as he finished making his sandwich and started to put the things back in the fridge.

???: I heard that you got into a fight today.

Y/N: Those dickbags started it. I simply defended myself so I'm innocent. For whatever that's worth. Now where the hell is the sado?