Chapter 9

As more days go by the struggle for Y/N continues to grow more and more. Even more when it comes to merely going out to do something as simple as shopping. Aside from that, his training continued as it normally does with Kumatetsu getting more rigorous and intense. He even got into more fights some of them being a ten-on-one and so much as a thirty-on-one. Every time he comes home from a massive fight, he would hide his bruises from Kyoko, Jazmin, and Reiko not wanting to get them involved in his issues.

Right now, they had a few days off from school as he was playing an online game called Yggdrasil which was a rather popular online game. Given that he knew a lot about Overlord and the skills that he saw in the anime, he decided to create a character named Ainz Ooal Gown which that name wasn't taken yet. As he sat on his state-of-the-art gaming computer, he spent the whole night last night playing grinding as many levels as he can get to the upper levels while stuffing a snack in his face.

Y/N: Jeez, this feels like cheating given all my knowledge from Overlord and the skills that he uses. Not to mention, I'm practically a guy in his thirties or whatever given my unique circumstances.

As he continued to play his game, he got ambushed by several characters sending several messages about killing him and whatnot.

Y/N: Oh how lovely. More exp to farm. Fucking dumbasses.

Without skipping a beat or missing a spell, he quickly eliminated them gaining several levels in the process.

Y/N: Oh look at that. I'm now at level 52. Of course, grinding to level 100 is gonna be a damn pain in the ass. Though, I can easily farm up to level 70 if I repeat the event quest that gives triple exp.

After gathering the items from the players he defeated, he decided to use the spell Gate teleporting to the nearest town. Once he arrived, he went to the shops and sold the items he didn't need while buying some new equipment.

Y/N: Now that's settled, I believe I should call it a day.

Just as he was about to log out, he got a message from a random player.

Y/N: Who the hell is it now?

He decided to see who sent the message as he saw the username of Q33nRav.

Y/N: Qu33nRav? A rather odd name but if I had to guess, my money is that this player is a mouse of some kind.

He oped his hud and read the message.

Qu33nRav: Heyo Ainz :). I was wondering if I can join your group. Can i?

Y/N: First off why bother me? -.- Surely you got other friends that play this game right?

Qu33nRav: Well they do but they're not high enough level as me. I just got to 42 yesterday.

Y/N: Oh goodie for you. I'm eleven levels higher than you. Not to mention, the stats you have and the equipment you have aren't all that impressive.

Qu33nRav: Well sorry!!! I can't help it that you keep killing all my characters off!!!!

Y/N read her message as he leaned back in his seat placing his hand on his chin.

Y/N: Did I actually kill her others characters? I feel like she's lying but whatever.

Qu33nRav: DO YOU KNOW HOW FRUSTRATING IT IS TO MAKE A NEW CHARACTER EACH TIME?!?!?! ( 。 •̀ ᴖ •́ 。)💢

Y/N: Don't know and don't care rat. (¬、¬)

Qu33nRav: HEY!!!!!! I'M A MOUSE, NOT A RAT!!!!!! (๑'^'๑)