Chapter 5

After running for his life, Y/N luckily escaped from his sisters who nearly caught him a few times. Reiko and Jazmin chased after their brother for several hours, leading a bit late into the night. Kyoko found the three of them sleeping under a tree utterly exhausted with both Jazmin and Reiko clinging to him, making him feel a bit uncomfortable being squished between them. She giggled at the sight as she took a picture before carrying them home and placing them in their rooms.

Over the next few weeks, life went by as it usually does with Reiko, Jazmin, and Y/N attending school. Given his appearance, he became a prime target for bullying which utterly annoyed and infuriated him. As for his training with Kumatetsu, it was nothing but extreme and hellish training day in and day out. However, he managed to survive the training as he felt his body getting stronger. In fact, there were some things that he couldn't normally do when he was growing up back in his world. Although, when it came to Jazmin and Reiko, he still had a few things he needed to learn.

One day, he was with Kumatetsu walking through the streets of the nearby town to get a few things per Kyoko's request.

Kumatetsu: Can't believe she has me doing some errands. Said rather annoyed. I'm not some lousy servant.

Y/N: Well if ya don't do what she asks, you'll get into a whole lot of trouble.

Kumatetsu: Oh shut it. I don't need to hear that coming from you kid.

Y/N: Whatever.

Kumatetsu grunted in annoyance as they walked through town finding the things they needed.

???: Well well, never thought that you would ever take on a student Kumatetsu.

They looked to see who it was with Y/N being a bit surprised to see a monkey.

Kumatetsu: Huh? Oh, Tatara. Said looking at him. Yeah, Kyoko has me training her kid given the debt that I owe her.

Tatara: This kid? Said as he chuckled. How is this kid even her son? He doesn't look anything like her or her other two kids. Just what exactly is he?

Kumatetsu: So what? This is a rather stubborn one I'll give him that much.

Y/N: As you're a lousy teacher who only shouts at me.

Kumatetsu's eye twitched hearing this as he smacked the back of Y/N's head causing him to face plant onto the ground.

Tatara: Oh that's gotta hurt. You know she'll be furious with you if you hurt him too much.

Kumatetsu: It'll be fine. Besides, I didn't hit him that hard.

Tatara: I wouldn't be so sure about that. Seems like you might have actually killed him.

Kumatetsu: Yeah right.

Y/N slowly got up as he held his head in pain with tears forming in his eyes.