Chapter 23

Loona tried to search for Y/N all over but she couldn't find him. A terrible feeling of worry hung over her as she desperately searched for him. She tried to continue her search but the rain continued to pour down on her which made it rather difficult.

Loona 'thought': Shit shit shit!!!! Where did he go!! Fuck!! I have to find him!!!

She continued to search for him as best she could, checking any places he could've run to; alleyways, abandoned buildings, underpasses, and anything else she could think of. As much as she tried to search for him, it slowly dawned on her that finding him was impossible. Reluctantly, she hurried back to her place utterly drenched from the rain. Once she got back home, she couldn't think straight as she paced back and forth in the living room trying to think of what she should do.

Loona: Fuck, what should I do!?!? I don't know if I should tell Reiko or try to find him.

She ran her fingers through her hair trying to find to figure out what to do but can't.

Loona: Fucking.......DAMNIT!!!!!

She kicked the coffee table she had knocking it over as the magazines on it scattered all over the floor. Anger fueled her entire body and frustration as she felt utter hopelessness not being able to stop Y/N from running away. She collapsed in front of the couch grabbing her hair out of frustration as tears slowly fell from her eyes.

Loona: Damn it. Weeping. What the fuck am I suppose to do?

After the date the two of them had, Loona felt happy that she was able to help Y/N to recover after all the things he's been through. Even if it was just a little, she felt as though it was working, slowly seeing Y/N be genuinely happy and smiling from his heart. However, after what just happened with Clockwerk, she didn't know what to do. She tried to protect him from Clockwerk telling him to shut up and willing to fight him, but did it mean anything now? As much as she tried to get him to stop while she chased after him, it seemed impossible for her to even reach out after him. Deep down, she felt as though no matter how much she tried to reach out to him, she would never be able to do so. Especially, what Clockwerk said, it seems almost impossible now to try to save him. She wasn't there to hear exactly everything that Clockwerk said to Y/N but whatever he said utterly shattered Y/N's entire being, which only made things worse for him. But what could she do? She felt utterly hopeless as no matter how much she tried to think of what she could've done to save Y/N from running away, nothing could've changed. As she was all alone yet again....just like how she was as a kid.

When she was saved by Y/N when they were kids, she felt utterly happy that she made a friend. Ture, she thought that Y/N was rather odd-looking and weird upon seeing him, but she didn't mind it. Despite this, she enjoyed spending time with him as she felt happy being around someone and getting to have a friend. At first, she was rather nervous hanging around him as she was afraid that she may seem rather odd. The more she hung out with him, the more she enjoyed his company and started to like him. Eventually, she started to have a crush on him wanting to spend more time with him. However, she unfortunately had to move to a different orphanage as she never saw him again for several years.

Even among others of her kind and anthropomorphic animals, she felt like an outsider to them as she was picked on and bullied. Unfortunately, she never got to know her parents as she grew up in an orphanage most of her life which made things rather difficult for her. She tried to ignore all the bullying as best as she could but it got to the point she couldn't handle it and started to lash out at others. As such, she grew up to be rather aggressive and violent toward others which people rather scared of her. However, she never forgot about Y/N as she hoped that deep down one day she would meet him again and confess her feelings to him.