Opening 2/Season 2 start

Ah subarashiki sekai ni kyou mo kanpai
Machi ni tobikau waraigoe mo
Mite minu furi shiteru dake no tsukuri mon sa

The screen opens up with a blank canvas as the title Fursona appears it slides from right to left as several anthropomorphic animals walk across the screen. Y/N appears walking by himself at school with the words Earth above him in the background while he has a solemn expression on his face. At the words Mon Sa, he stops as he looked back.

Ki ga fure sou da

The screen shows Y/N looking at the viewer before it changes showing his demonic counterpart having a sadistic look with the background dark red like in the anime.

Kura kura suru hodo no ii nioi ga
Tsun to sashita hana no oku me o samasu

Y/N appears again this time walking on a street in the city wearing dark clothes as it's raining. He has his head down as he continues to walk past various shops it pans to someone leaning against a wall who appears to have white colored fur. They looked at Y/N walking down the street as a smirk appears on their face.

Honnou no mama
Kyou wa dare no ban da

The scene changes where is surrounded by hundreds of corpses of various anthropomorphic animals as his whole body is covered in blood. It zooms in on him where he's grabbing his head and screaming in horror before he explodes as a set of yellow eyes appear for a brief moment.

Kono sekai de
Nani ga dekiru no ka
Boku ni wa nani ga dekiru no ka

Loona appears with her back toward the viewer before she turns around it changes to show Y/N standing a few feet in front of her.  The view changes to show both of them at a park as Y/N tries to reach his hand out to her but she vanishes as flames appear burning everything.

Tada sono makkuro na me kara
Namida kobore ochinai you ni

A hand appears on the screen with flames burning in the background with Loona standing behind them as she slowly fades away. The hand makes a fist tightly as it changes to show Y/N his eyes closed, gritting his teeth for a moment before opening his eyes and looking up at the sky. When he does, it shows the full moon for a moment before it changes into a robotic eye as the view zooms out showing Clockwerk before his eyes shine blinding the screen.

Ah negau mirai ni nando demo zutto
Kurai tsuku kono machigai darake no
Sekai no naka kimi ni wa
Waratte hoshii kara

It changes to show Y/N running for his life as Clockwerk is in the skies above him firing various missiles and other weapons at him. Some of the explosions send him flying but he is able to recover and keep running as he's utterly terrified. Other villains appear trying to kill Y/N such as Pinstrape, Mugshot, Miss Ruby, and Dingodil each of them using various methods of attacks. One of the attacks hits the ground near him sending him flying before he is caught in another explosion crying out in pain before it changes to show Loona smiling at the viewer.

Mou daremo kizutsukenai
Tsuyoku tsuyoku naritainda yo
Boku ga boku de
Irareru you ni

Y/N rolls on the ground for a bit before stopping as he looks up to see his attackers looking down at him with Clockwerk standing at the highest point his wings spread open. His body is shaking with fear as they aim their weapons at them ready to kill him. Just as he tries to get to his feet, his demonic counterpart slowly takes over causing him to grab his head in pain. Slowly his body drastically starts to change before he shouts loudly erupting a dark crimson column behind him before a monster charges at them.

Intramental

The next few scenes that appear are flashbacks of various moments in Y/N's life such as training with Kumatetsu, talking with Jazmin and Reiko, arguing with Skye, his intense training, talking with Moro, and a few others. While these are shown in the background, Y/N appears in the center on his knees crying as he's grabbing his head as he just wants to forget everything. The memories vanish as he slowly stands up with a mysterious figure standing behind him wearing a long, amorphous black overcoat with a burgundy highlight that flares out into ragged ends. Slowly he stands up as a bright light appears on his body which shines brightly.

Tada kimi wo mamoru sono tame ni
Hashiru hashiru hashirunda yo
Boku no naka no
Boku o koeru

Reiko, Jazmin, Skye, Loona, Yuriko, and Nick are fighting against Clockwerk, Dingodile, Muggshot, Pinstrape, and Miss Ruby with the of Krystal, Carmaleta, and a few others but are losing. Y/N runs towards them as he leaps into the air raising his sword before swinging it down sending out a massive energy slash toward them, causing them to separate as a large dust cloud appears. When the dust settles, Y/N is standing in front of Reiko and the others who are shocked to see him having his back towards them. Moro stands beside him as both of them look at Clockwerk and the others ready to fight them. As Clockwerk and the others are about to fire at them, Y/N's body bursts with energy along with Moro before Y/N's swords shine brightly. He says something before the light blinds them for a moment as Y/N flies towards them with his sword taken on a new shape ready to fight them as Moro is right beside him. The final image that is shown is Y/N and Moro in the middle of the screen looking at the view, with Clockwer and the others surrounding them. Clockwerk is at the top and going clockwise in order are, Pinstripe, Miss Ruby, Dingodil, and Muggshot all of which have different expressions with the title of Earth or Fursona appearing.

A/N:

Alright, there's the opening for Season 2 people. I tried my best as to what's happening with this opening as these can be a real pain to do but worth it, well to me at least with all the little teasers I have placed in them. With this done, I'm going to put this book on hiatus for a while so I can focus on the other books. Just to give you a rough guess as to how long it will be on hiatus, I'm looking at two-three months or so.