Chapter 20 Loona Lemon

Loona slammed her lips against his as he ground against his body. Y/N wrapped his arms around her as he tried to fight back but Loona had the upper hand as she took full advantage of it. Their tongue fought for dominance for a while before Loona slowly pulled back as a string of saliva hung between their mouths.

Loona: How was that~?

Y/N: Great. Said smiling. Want more?

Lonna: Oh I do~.

Y/N slapped her ass causing her to yelp before smirking at him.

Loona: Trying to put me in my place?

Y/N: Maybe. What are ya gonna do about it?

Loona giggled upon hearing this.

Loona: Dumbass.

Y/N smiled at her hearing this. She straddle him as she took off her shirt revealing her breasts.

Lonna: Like what you see~?

Y/N: Oh yeah.

Without hesitation, he latched his mouth onto her breast and he started to suck on them. Loona moaned sharply when he did his as she hugged him tightly.

Loona: H-Hey!! D-Don't get so-AGH~!!

Y/N continued to suck on her breast while grabbing her ass. Loona groaned as she felt her body getting hot loving what Y/N was doing. While he played with her ass, he slowly moved his hand up her backside. He gently touched the base of her tail causing her to moan loudly arching her back.

Loona: AGH~!!! Y-You jerk~!! T-That's...

Y/N sucked on her breast a bit more before slowly pulling back. He pushed her onto her back as he smirked at her.

Y/N: So that spot is sensitive ~?

Loona was panting catching her breath as she was blushing.

Loona: D-Damn jerk. How did?

Y/N: Just a guess. Now, I get the real fun and make you howl like a good girl~.

He kissed her which she eagerly accepted quickly escalating to a make-out. With one hand, he slowly moved down her body as slowly caressed her thighs which caused her to moan in the kiss. His fingers slowly reached between her legs which caused her to squirm a bit which he found cute. Slowly, he pulled back as Loona squirmed a bit feeling his fingers rubbing against her core.

Y/N: Squimish are we?

Loona: J-Just stop teasing me already!!

Y/N: Or what?

Loona smirked at him as she pushed him onto his back as she took off her pants and underwear and sat on his face.

Loona: How about you shut up and start putting that mouth to work big boy? Said smirking.

He did as she order him as he held her thighs slowly locking her core. As soon as his tongue started to lick her core, she felt a jolt of pleasure sock through her whole body.

Loona: AGH~!! H-Hey!!! N-Not so-AGH~!!!!

Y/N didn't care as he shoved his tongue inside of her licking every inch of her. Loona moaned while grabbing his head and shoving him further inside of her as she was thoroughly enjoying it.

Loona: F-fuck~!! R-Right there!!! Lick there, AGH~!!!

He continued to lick her core showing no mercy as Loona was moaning and groaning with pleasure. While he did this, he kept a hold f her thighs squeezing them every so often as Loona ground on his face. It didn't take long before Loona was reaching her limit as she moaned loudly.