Chapter 7

Y/N remained where he was utterly baffled seeing the book on his desk which was none other than the Thevious Raccoonus.

Y/N 'thought': Oh you got to be KIDDING ME!!!!! This seriously can't be happening to me right now!!!!!!!

He slammed his hand against his face slowly dragging it down.

Y/N 'thought': Why the FUCK am I jinxing myself already!!!! Oh yeah sure in a world of furries, there is absolutely no fucking way Loona would ever be here, right? NOPE DUMBASS SHE IS!!!! *groans in annoyance* Why the fuck does this keep happening to me?

He took a minute to compose himself as he walked up to the book picking it up. Once he did, he could feel that it was rather heavy compared to the other books he's read. However, he knew that there was something else that he couldn't shake.

Y/N 'thought': If there is one thing I know about those Sly Cooper games, Clockwerk is definitely going to appear at some point. Of course, he could be watching me right now.

He looked out his window wondering if he was really watching. A cold breeze blew into his room as something took off into the sky which gave him a rather nasty chill down his spine.

Y/N 'thought': And I'm now seriously fucked because I'm 99.9% sure that thing that just TOOK OFF was Clockwerk. *sighs* Why am I getting punished for this?

He looked back at the book for a bit before putting it in a secret place in his room. As for the box that it came in seemed to vanish without a trace

Y/N: I hope things won't...actually, I'm gonna keep my mouth shut. The less I jinx myself the better.

With that, he decided to get some sleep for the night putting an end to another day.

The next few weeks and months went by as life continued in the Usagi house with Reiok being clingy to Y/N and Jazmin being rather jealous of this. As for Y/N, he continued to do his own unique style of training while reading pages of the Thevious Raccoonus slowly learning how to be a master thief. After reading several passages, he tried to apply the techniques to his training, and to his surprise, most of them work. However, perfecting them was going to take a significant amount of time.

As for school, things haven't changed as much in regard to Y/N getting bullied which he ignored. However, there were some times he got into a fight with some of the other kids which started to become a common thing. Of course, he got scolded by Kyoko when she heard about this as were Reiko and Jazmin. Kumatetsu, however, chuckled upon hearing Y/N getting into more fights as it was a good way for him to grow in strength.

His bond with Loona continued to grow as she started to like Y/N more with each passing day. Whenever they met at the park, they played various games along with reading books as well. Of course, the rivalry between Reiko and Loona grew as well so neither one of them wanted to be outdone by the other. Y/N did have to stop the two of them from trying to rip the other apart a few times. Luckily he was able to deal with it for now but he knew that later on in life, it was only going to get worse between them. However, fate had something in mind which was going to be helpful for Y/N.

One day, Y/N walked to the park on his free day while Reiko and Jazmin were busy with something else but are going to join him once they were finished. When he got to the park, he saw there were a group of kids playing soccer along with several other kids playing various other games. He brought a soccer ball as it was what they were going to do when everyone arrived. Once he found a quiet spot away from everyone, he decided to play around a bit waiting for them. Using a tree, he kicked the ball repeatedly toward it doing this for a while. As he did this and went to go after the ball, someone kicked the ball toward him.