Chapter 14

Beep
What the hell?
Beep
There it is again...
I furrowed my eyebrows and opened my eyes slowly, I turned to my phone to see my phone beeping with an alarm. I turned it off and looked around, then last night came back and I felt awful. I coughed at the smell, the stale smell of the weed burned my nostrils. I was laid on top of Olly on the sofa I looked up to his face, and I must say he looked hot. His hair was messy but it was a good messy, he had a bit of stubble needing to be shaved and his lips were parted ever so slightly. I heard a groan and I saw Olly waking up I got up to get off him, but he grabbed me to stay, "Stay Babe" he said, I was a bit surprised he called me babe it made me smile. I turned to him a gave him a kiss, ugh we both stank. "I feel like shit" I said getting up from the sofa. "Same here." He groaned. I looked into the mirror behind me and my hair was a birds nest and my breath stunk. How attractive. I was trying to fix my hair to the best of my abilities until I felt Olly's hands wrap around me. "What should we do today?" He whispers into my ear as he kisses my cheek gently. I laugh softly, "What ever you want." I turn to him and kiss him on the lips. We stand there for a while making out until I hear a throat clear. We both turn to the door and I can't believe my eyes. "Raven!" I shouted to my brother. "Hey Jamie." I ran to his arms and he hugged me, I've missed these warm hugs that he'd give me when our mom was never home or there for us. But he then moved to California to go to college and my heart broke, this is partly the reason why I flew off the handle. "Jamie?" "Yeah?" I said looking up to my big brother. "Who's that?" He said raising an eyebrow looking to Olly. I laughed nervously, I don't know what I was more nervous about, the fact that the living room smelt like a cannabis plant or that my very over protective brother was meeting my boyfriend. "This is Olly, my boyfriend." I smiled. Olly rubbed his neck nervously. "Hey" Olly said his voice sounding a bit high. I can see why, my brother was 6ft 2, had quite the built body just a bit bigger than Olly's and had these stone blue eyes that we had inherited from our mother that was enough to scare anyone but he was still the softest guy I knew. Raven walked over to Olly and stared at him. I gulped, I was just a bit scared wondering what he was going to do to him. We were all in an awkward silence for about two minutes as Raven looked over Olly almost inspecting him. He held out his hand and Olly shook it a bit harder than needed as I saw Olly's knuckles go white. Raven whispered into Olly's ears, "Don't hurt my sister or I will break your legs." Olly didn't even looked dazed he just nodded and smiled at him Raven returned. Raven turned to me, "Where is our mother?" he said quietly. Raven hated our mother with a passion since she was never there for us when we were growing up and Raven was the one to bring me up and look after me. "She's at a business trip in Seattle for the week." I said. We all sat on the sofa with Raven on my left side and Olly on my right. I grabbed Olly's hand as we sat with my brother. "Jamie it stinks in here get rid of those cigarettes, I was once your age and did exactly the same with Aria and mom caught us and I'll tell you she wasn't impressed." (A/N Aria is my favourite liar in pretty little liars) Aria is Raven's girlfriend of 5 years, they are in the same college Raven is doing a law degree and she is doing a degree in psychology. I love Aria she's like the sister I've never had apart from Amy of course. I nodded, I got of the sofa picked up the plastic cups and left over popcorn from last night. Olly came to help me but I told him to stay and try and talk to my brother. I walked into the kitchen, dumped the plastic cups into the bin and threw the rest of the popcorn as well. I grabbed a cup and filled it with water, I was extremely unhydrated and needed a drink. I gulped down the water and washed my cup. I hear Raven and Olly talking then a sudden sound of laughter. I crept around the corner of the living room and watched them as they watched some football game on the TV and chatted. It looked like they were really hitting it off. I smiled then walked back in, "I'm gonna go get showered and ready then maybe we could all go for lunch?" I asked them both. Raven nodded. "Yeah sure let me just go home and get showered and changed." Olly said. Raven sat watching the TV. Olly followed me into the kitchen before leaving. "Your brother seems like a cool guy." "Haha, yeah he is, I really miss him when he's away." my face suddenly dropped. Olly cupped my face, "You'll always have my Jamie." I smiled and stood to kiss him. I pulled away straight away, "You stink Olly" I said. "So do you!" He said kissing my cheek. "Right, I'll be back soon." he said leaving the house. I ran upstairs straight to my en suite. I washed my face and got straight into the shower after I got out I brushed my teeth and dried my hair. I applied some simple make up, foundation, eye liner, mascara, concealer and some lip gloss. I straightened my hair and left it to fall on my back. I got out the shower still in my towel, I picked out some black ripped jeans, a crop top with black stripes on it and my all black leather converse, in other words my babies! I was putting my bra on when suddenly I got a text.
From Olly:
What a nice view I have from here. All mine as well ;) xx
My eyes widened
I was stood
In a bra
With my curtains wide open!
I whipped around to see a smirking Olly in a towel, hair wet and dripping he looked like a Greek god right now. My heart was beating so fast, I was speechless. I walked over to the window just before closing the curtains I winked at Olly and heard him laugh through his open window. I smiled to my self, and walked over to get my clothes on and texted Olly.
To Olly:
What a nice view I had. All mine as well ;) xx

---
I ran down the stairs hearing Olly and Raven's voices. "You guys ready to go?" they both nodded and we all got into Olly's car. "I see you live next door to us Olly how convenient for you both." Raven turned to me from the passengers seat as Olly drove. I looked out the window awkwardly as I could feel my cheeks burning up. After what felt like two hours we finally got the burger place me and Raven used to come to when we were younger. I have many memories here, they were all without our parents which made them bitter sweet. We sat down and the waitress came over to take out orders. "So Raven how long you back for?" Olly asked sipping on his coke. "A few months, I've taken a bit of a break. Aria will be coming next week to join me then we'll leave just after Christmas." I smiled this was the longest Raven has stayed from college and Aria is coming as well which is even better. We all talked for a while and our food came. Raven's phone started ringing he looked at the caller id and smiled, "It's Aria, I won't be long." he said getting up from his seat. Me and Olly nodded. "Come over to mine tonight?" he said kissing my neck I started laughing and people looked at us disapprovingly, he pulled away awkwardly. "Okay, from the window or front door?" I asked looking at him we were extremely close right now. Olly looked around, "Window" he whispered. He gave me a quick kiss in the lips then sat straight as Raven came back. "Is Aria okay?" I asked Raven. "Yeah she was checking I got here alright, she says hi." The conversation kept flowing and Raven and Olly were getting along pretty well. During the conversation my hand some how ended being up Olly's back. I hid it pretty well as we were sat very close so you could hardly see between us. Suddenly I felt Olly's hand squeezing my thigh, Raven was telling us some story about him and Aria on holiday somewhere we both weren't really listening. I intertwined my hand with Olly and put them on his lap trying to concentrate on what Raven was telling us, but I'll tell you it was very hard.
---
That's all for this chapter hope you enjoyed it. As you can tell I'm updating more frequently as I have more of a plot in my head now.
Remember to vote&comment
Xxx
---