Chapter 4 Moving House

I walked down the dead hallways thinking about what happened with Olly and that jock. I never got to ask him why they were fighting.

I walked into the detention room and the first thing I saw was Olly

"Look the good girl got a detention!"
Ah and there's the awful sarcastic ness of Olly Lewis!
"Shut up, I'm not the 'good girl'" I said sitting down at the back of the classroom two seats from Olly.
"Whatever Jamie" I rolled my eyes.
Stood up and walked up to him grabbed his shirt and whispered to his ear,
"Look Olly I'm not a good girl. Don't call me that because you know nothing about me or anything about my life. So stay away from my shit and stop your sarcastic comments. Just because I helped you clean up doesn't mean we are friends. " I hissed and walked back down to my seat and sat thinking

I had a lot of issues. I hardly saw my mother anymore she's so into her work she never has even a spare 10 minutes for me. I know my mom can't handle raising me and looking after me and we don't even know where my dad is now. I only recently have started coming out of depression only thanks to Amy for helping me. But my depression was really bad. And I'm scared that I might go back into it and I don't want anyone else involved. Amy is the only person who can handle it and is there for me. I don't want anyone else hurt or involved.

I drove home to see the moving van outside my house. I completely forgot that we were moving I had spent yesterday packing and I had finished this morning.

I walked in and found my mum trying to lift heavy boxes I went to help her. "Hi mom." I said my tears were still in my eyes from crying in my car. I quickly wiped then before she put her head up
"Hi sweetie go check your room to see if we have left anything!" she smiled brightly.

I ran upstairs and walked into my room I glanced at my room, all the walls that were once covered in posters were all blank my bed and desk had vanished and all that was left was the barbie lamp shade I had since we moved in here. I blew the room one last kiss remembering all the good and funny times I had with Amy before I went through my depression. And walked down.

I saw my mother putting the final things into the van. I walked out to her and she locked the house.
"You ready Jamie?" I nodded.
"Okay you go in your car and follow me there." "Okay" I smiled this was the longest we had talked for a long time.

I got into my car and took one last look at my house and drove off to follow my mother.

20 minutes later we arrived at the house next door to Olly's I saw him talking on the phone on his porch. I ignored him but part of me felt guilty for saying that stuff to him in the detention room but I did it for his own good.

I got out my car and started helping moving the boxes into the house. As I walked into the house it wasn't anything new I had been here a lot of times before whilst my mom was helping get it done out. It was a shit hole before my mom had sorted it out but now, it was beautiful very modern.

I started taking things upstairs to my room as I walked in I saw a large room with a en suite next to it and a window to the side of it I put my things down and started to look out the window.

I noticed that a room from Olly's house was right opposite mine and the windows were in true same place. I was praying to God hoping it wasn't Olly's room. Because that would be pure awkward leavening the blinds open by accident one day and he seeing me getting changed. I'm already cringing over it.

As I got a closer look into it I saw a typical teenage boy room.

Yay life not only was I living next to the bad boy, my room was right next to his. My fucking luck!

_____________________________

Hii updating more now! I'm sorry these chapters are so boring it will be boring but they are leading up to more exciting and funny and awesome ones!! Thankyou love you lots XOXO