Chapter 11

Sirens. It was all I could hear, I thought it was a dream but I woke up and heard them again. They seemed to be getting closer and closer, louder and louder. I put my lamp on and went to the window, I saw a horrible sight. Police and Ambulances were parked outside of Olly's house there seemed to be more and more coming. I ran downstairs my mum was fast asleep still I didn't bother to wake her I needed to know what had happened to Olly and his family. I grabbed my phone, shoes and coat. As I walked across the lawn I saw Olly's parents coming out of the house they looked scared. Where was Olly? Oh no he warned me he knew bad people maybe he had gotten into trouble.
I ran over to his parents, "Are you guys okay?! Where's Olly? What's happened?" They looked cold and tired they held on to each other tightly. Olly's mother spoke, "We don't know what exactly happened but from what the police have seen now, the house has been broken into and someone has beaten Olly up very badly." she said with tears in her eyes. "What do you mean very badly?" I asked quietly, my tears were threatening to spill. His parents stayed silent until his father spoke up, "He is unconscious.." suddenly they brought him out into the ambulance. I broke, my tears fell. I ran to my car and drove behind the ambulance. When we finally reached the hospital Olly's parents went into the room. "He's having tests and scans done now." Olly's mother sat down next to me holding on to my hand. I can't believe this could've happened, I was truly happy in a long time and it's just had to be ruined. I had a feeling this wasn't just a burglary, it had something to do with the type of people Olly knows. We sat for an hour and a half then a doctor came to us. "Are you wanting to know about Olly Lewis?" We all nodded. "Okay, well Olly was attacked, he has three fractured ribs, a broken arm and a few cuts and bruises, but the pain was so bad for him he passed out. We've managed to wake him up and we've given him some pain killers. I'm afraid they're isn't anything we can do, everything will have to heal in its own time. The fractured ribs were caused my a blow to the chest. It will take around two to three weeks until we will be able to consider Olly going home." The doctor said with a quiet voice as if this was normal news he was delivering. I was shocked and frightened for Olly, I'm not leaving his side until he can come home. "Oh my son!" his mother cried. "Can we see him?" I said. The doctor nodded, "Only two at a time though." I told his parents to go in first I still hadn't processed what had happened tonight I didn't even know what time it was, I decided I needed a coffee by the time I got back I was allowed to see him. I opened the door and saw a terrified and scared boy hardly awake to the world. "Hey you." I whispered. He has bruises everywhere and his arm was in a cast. I sat down next to him and took his hand. "Hey" his voice croaked out. "Olly I was so worried about you, why did this happen?" I said as I squeezed his hand. "I owed the guy money my parents needed it urgently and I couldn't pay him back and then it lead to this." I cried, knowing he was in this situation and I couldn't help him, I didn't want to talk about this any more. I kissed his cheek, we both needed rest but I wasn't leaving his side. "Olly get some rest, we'll talk about this in the morning." I was still holding his hand. I turned away to get some water he grabbed my hand and looked straight at me and said "Jamie, I love you." then his eyes fluttered closed.
---
Hey guys!
So I finally updated and I'm sorry about the wait! This chapter was a bit more serious, poor Olly!! Anyways I hope you liked it sorry if it's too short, I'll update soon. Bye! Xxx
---