Chapter 18

I don't know why he's done it. I don't even know where he is. But the days of not seeing or even talking to Olly were killing me. You probably have no idea what I'm talking about.

It's been about four weeks since I had the most perfect meal with Olly, I have to admit I did think it was all a bit sudden having this meal suddenly. That was the last time I saw him, for four weeks I've been texting, calling and driving all over the city looking for him. His parents don't know where he is, neither do his closest friends. It's just like he's disappeared of the face off the earth and I was having an extremely hard time not knowing if he was okay or even alive. Amy came back from her holiday 3 weeks ago and we've been spending any free time we have looking for him. We've looked in every hospital in the city, we've looked in the most dangerous places. I'm seriously considering telling the police. I just wish he would communicate with me. I stopped going to school two weeks ago, the pain of not being with him was too much and I couldn't handle the people at school.

It's is currently 3am and I'm laying in bed thinking about how he has changed me as a person. Olly was the best thing that has ever happened to me, he was my best friend and my boyfriend that I loved so very much. I wasn't prepared to give him up for anything, he's been through the toughest times but his amazing personality has never faulted. I was so grateful that in my tiny life in this large world I was able to call him mine, because through the worst times I've had I would've never of thought they're would be someone there for me to cry and laugh on. I wasn't ready to let him go, and one month of not know where he was or even getting a text from him was so hard. I suddenly hear a knock on the door "Jamie it's me." I hear the whispering voice of my mother. "Hey." I say smiling sadly. "You not heard anything?" I shook my head, "No." I say, a tear coming out. "You really do love him huh?" She asks hugging me. "I do, and I can't bear to loose him Mom." I whisper. "He'll come home soon, don't worry darling." She says stroking my head. "I hope so." I say.
----
The Next Day.

"Hey Jamie, let's go to Starbucks I'll treat you." Amy says walking into my bedroom. "No Ams I'm not in the mood to go out." I say sitting on my bed. She walks over and sits next to me, "Jamie, he'll come home. You need to be strong, Olly is a tough guy he can look after himself and he doesn't take any shit. If he saw you right now he'd call you a pussy and tell you to get your arse out into the real world." she says smiling and hugging me. "I hope so Amy I really do." she kisses my head. "Come on! Let's go." I grab my converse and phone and walk downstairs out the door. "Can we go to the park as well?" I ask in the car. "Yeah, but we should probably go to Starbucks first it'll be closing soon." I nod and look at my watch, it was already 5pm.

My phone suddenly started ringing, "Who is it?" Amy asks keeping her eyes on the road. "Private Number" I say picking up. "Hello?" I say. No one replies, "Hello?" I say louder. "Jamie baby you picked up." I hear the familiar voice on the other line. "Olly" I breath out his name. "You're okay, oh my god I've been so worried. Where are you?" I say urgently, Amy had stopped in a car park now. "I'm in trouble, I'm in a large warehouse somewhere in the bad part of the city. I've been fighting here the last four weeks, they wouldn't let me go. I begged and pleaded and they said they would but they'd hurt you. They've finally let me go, but I still have one more fight. I need you to come and get me. The warehouse is near the Old Fountains, it's big you won't miss it." he says all too quickly. "Okay, I'm with Amy we're coming now." I say. "Jamie?" He says. "Yeah" I reply. "I love you no matter what." then the line goes dead. I close my eyes, "I love you too." I say to an empty line. "Jamie where to?" Amy says with a sense of urgency. "A big warehouse near The Old Fountains." she nods and drives. The car drive is silent and anxiously look out the window waiting.

"Jamie this is the only warehouse around here." Amy says parking on the side of an old factory, "Let's go check it out." I say, picking up my phone and getting out the car. "Wait," she says behind me, I turn back. "What?" I say. "Keep close, God knows what's in there." I nod and grab her hand. We walk through overgrown grass and come in front of the warehouse, there's only two Range Rover's parked outside. "Do we knock or just go in?" I ask Amy. "Knock just in case." I say cautiously. Amy knocks loud on the large door in front of us, I look at her "Stay close." The door suddenly opens, we see a large man who looks like he's been in jail most of his life. "Well what do we have here, since when were two bitches interested in underground fighting?" Spoke the low voice. I ignored his rude comment and spoke, "We need to see Olly Lewis." The intimidating giant looks back and forth between us and finally nods, "Are you betting?" He asks. I look at Amy not knowing what to say and suddenly Amy speaks, "Yes as long as you take us to Olly" she says trying to sound confident but I could tell she was scared. The man makes some kind of uncomfortable noise and starts walking down some stairs, "Olly is getting ready in this room." he says pointing to door. "But I want my money now." We both nod. "Is 50 each enough?" He looks between us, "Yeah." we both give him the money and he disappears.

I open the door to see Olly sat on a chair with his head in hands. "Olly." I whisper in disbelief. "Oh my God Jamie." he stands up. His face looks awful, it's full of bruises and cuts and so is the upper part of his body. I run to him and hug him, it feels so amazing to be back in the arms of the person I love the most. I look up to him and kiss him, after four weeks I've missed his lips so much. I've missed the familiar smell of him. I pull away, "I missed you so much." I say touching his face lightly. He cups my face in his hands and kisses my forehead. I close my eyes, finally after four weeks I can finally feel safe again.

"Amy" I say looking to the door to find my best friend awkwardly standing there. "Hey Amy." Olly smiles and awkwardly waves. She smiles back, "I'll wait in the car, text me when you need me." she says and walks out.

"Olly you fucking idiot! What have you gotten yourself into! I've not seen you for a month not knowing if you're okay or even alive, I haven't even been to school for two weeks because I couldn't handle not seeing you. Oh my god Olly Lewis what do you do to me!" I say seriously. All he does is smile at me as if it went in through one ear and came out the other. "Have you even listened to any of that?" I ask raising an eyebrow. "I love you." he says smiling widely. I furrow my eyebrows and open his eyes wider with my hands, "Are you high?" I say looking into his eyes like a mad woman. "No fuck off" he laughs slapping my hands away from his eyes. He walks over to a small sofa and we sit down. "So I guess I have a lot of explaining to do?" He asks innocently. "Oh just a bit!" I say smiling happy to see him.
---
<3.