Chapter 10

Another Update! Enjoy! :)
---
My eyes fluttered open, I woke facing the bright blue sky. Everything from last night came back to mind, I have now let my barriers down to Olly and I was glad, I was glad I could now tell him everything.
I looked beside me, I was still in Olly's grasp his arm was draped around me still. He was still asleep, he looked so peaceful but he still managed to have a faint smirk on his lips. I smiled slightly. His eyes slowly opened and he smiled, "Morning. How are you?" He asked. "I'm fine, sorry about spilling out my whole life story last night it was bugging me for quite a while now." I smiled "Jamie, I'm here for you. I didn't mind hearing any of that last night, I want to be here for you." he hugged me. We laid back still with his arm around me, facing the bright blue sky we sat in silence. Then my phone went off. I took out it of my pocket, it was my Mom. "Who is it?" Olly asked. I didn't reply, I answered the phone.
"Hello?"
"Jamie Angelica Hainwood! Where the hell are you!"
"Mom I'm fine, Amy was upset last night and she called me. I went over and stayed the night. Don't worry, I'll be back later I have to go to a party tonight as well."
"Okay, as long as your alright. I'm going to work now, I won't be back till late. Love you"
"️Love you too mom, bye"
I hung up then checked my phone. I had 9 missed calls from my mom and 2 from Amy this morning. I clicked Amy's contact and called her. I wasn't really ready for her shouting and interrogation of where I am now, I know she does it because of what I did whilst I had depression and she's scared I'm doing it again. After the 2nd ring she picked up.
"JAMIE WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? You didn't answer my calls or messages last night either, I was so worried!" I told her everything from dragging Olly out at 12:30am to telling him everything. I hung up and got up from the grass.
"Come back, I need to hug something!" Olly shouted with his arms out and his eyes closed. I smiled. "Olly come on let's go back to mine, there's no point going back to school now it's already 10:30am." I said. He got up and brushed the dirt of his jeans. "Okay, I'll go back to mine and get showered and then I'll come to yours and we can have a movie day together?" He said as we walked back to my car. "Sounds good." I said nodding.
---
It was now 7:30pm and we were sat on my sofa in my living room arguing on which movie we should watch next, we had already watched 5 movies and we were now on our 6th. Today had been a really good day so far, we got back to mine at 12:00pm and started watching movies all day.
"Right, there is only one way to sort this." said Olly standing up from my sofa.
"How?" I laughed and stood up next to him.
"Let's go to the movies!" he said excitingly.
"Okay, I need to go get ready and get my money." I said whilst tyding up my front room we made quite a lot of mess whilst throwing popcorn at each other.
"No no it's alright I'll pay." He replied.
"No Olly seriously," before I could finish my sentence I tripped over the bowl of popcorn on the floor and I thought I'd fall until Olly caught me. We went silent, I looked into his eyes as he looked into mine. I'm confident I like Olly, his eyes were so honest and caring. I finished of my sentence after catching my breath still staring at him, "it's okay." I whispered. All I could hear now was the heavy rain falling outside. Before I made a fool of myself anymore I stood back up and cleared my throat hoping this would make it slightly less awkward. "I insist Jamie, go get ready." he replied whilst itching the back of his neck nervously. I rushed up my stairs and heard Olly tiding up. I rushed into my bathroom and looked in the mirror. Oh fuck, I looked like a stray cat after being dragged through a bush, quiet frankly I looked a mess. I brushed through my long, frizzy hair until it looked reasonable. I brushed my teeth and applies some simple make up. I went back into my room and picked out some warm clothes, it was fall now it was freezing. I picked out a knitted jumper, a pair of jeans and my uggs. I grabbed my leather jacket and scarf and picked up my phone (A/N - I have put a picture of her outfit at the start of the chapter) . I ran down the stairs to see Olly waiting in my kitchen texting on his phone. "Ready to go?" I asked. He nodded. "Lets take my car" We went to his car and drove to the movies. It was around 8pm now and we were around 10 minutes away from the cinema. "Jamie" he smirked. "Yes?" I raised an eyebrow. "Did I make you nervous when I caught you when you fell?" His smirk grew even wider. "Pfft...no!" I blushed the darkest shade of red. He really made me nervous when it happened. "Your lying! Your blushing so much, it's obvious I made you nervous." he smirked and laughed. "Shut up!" My blush grew and grew and I buried myself into his car seat. This was so awkward and embarrassing! He laughed all the rest away to the cinema, finally after what seemed forever which was only another 5 minutes. "We're here!" chriped Olly with his smirk still on his face. I laughed the awkward was gone now, we were back to normal. "Oh my God it's freezing!!" Olly shouted in the car park as we walked into the cinema, everyone around us looked at him. I burst out laughing really loud and Olly was still shivering next to me.

"What movie do you want to see?" Olly said as we walked into the cinema, the popcorn air instanly filled my airways and I smiled instantly, this smell always reminded me about when me and my cousins used to come and sneak into the movies without paying. Haha, that still makes me laugh. "I don't mind." I smiled. "Are you sure?" I nodded. "Let's go see Ouija!" he said excitingly. Oh fuck, I wasn't scared of anything and I mean anything but one thing I couldn't handle was scary movies. "No! I mean erm I'm not really in the mood for a scary movie" I laughed nervously. "Are you scared Jamie?" He replied "What?! Pfft! No." I replied defensively. "Don't worry I'll protect you." he said throwing his arm around my shoulders and pulling us towards the ticket booth for Ouija. I couldn't do anything now, I was literally shitting myself. All my friends have said this movie is really scary, oh fuck...
"Two tickets for Ouija please" said Olly to the ticket cashier and paid him the money. "Thanks" Olly muttered and we got some popcorn and went to sit down. I started getting really nervous as the movie started my legs were shaking and I was biting my nails frantically. "Jamie calm down, I'm here." said Olly's whispering in my ear as he rubbed my thigh. I turned and smiled, this calmed me down a bit.

---
"Oh my god! That was so scary! I was shitting my self in there!" I shouted a bit too loud and Olly just laughed. We were sat in his car driving home now and to be honest tonight had been really good just spending time with Olly. We ended up having a pizza and then we made our way home. "I had such a good time today, thank you" I smiled at Olly. He replied with his eyes still on the road "Its okay, I had a great time too." After a few minutes we got back to our street Olly stopped his car outside mine, "See you tomorrow." I smiled. "Bye Jamie." He replied. I shut the door and saw him put his car into his driveway. I unlocked my house door, my mom was asleep so I made sure not to make much noise. I ran into my room and got changed into my pyjamas and removed my make up. I went over to my window to shut my curtains but before I did, I saw Olly in his bedroom sat on his bed texting he looked up and saw me then smiled I smiled back then shut the curtains. It was quite late now and I had school tomorrow, so I shut my light and got into bed. I had a really good day with Olly I'm so glad to have a friend like him. I smiled to myself and fell to sleep.
---
I'll update soon! Bye xoxox

---