Chapter 3 Helping The Bad Boy

I saw Olly beating up some jock I decided to go over and find out what they we punching each other for. "Olly! What the hell are you doing?!" He didn't say anything until I grabbed his upper arm and managed to get him off the other guy. I could see in his eyes there was anger there but also pain. I wonder what this guy did to make Olly so mad. Your all probably thinking why a 'badass' like me would care about people beating people up.

It was one of the things I hated the most my father used to beat up my mother before I was born, when my mother had me my father was in jail for abuse. Your guessing right I was conceived by accident but everyday since I have been born my mom has been the best single parent ever and I love her for that.

Once I had snapped out of my thoughts I saw they were at it again. "Olly stop!" I shouted. He stopped straight after I had shouted "Jamie what the fuck are you doing here?!" He spoke. At this point the jock he was beating up has ran away and it was just me and Olly in the hallway since class had already started. "I was on my way to class until I saw you and that jock. I..." I trailed off thinking about my mother and what my father did to her. I looked at Olly's face he had cut and bruises all over.
"Come on, Olly let's go get you cleaned up"
He nodded and walked beside me we walked in silence until we reached my car, I had a first aid kit in there.

We got in I sat in the drivers seat and olly in the passengers

"Jamie?" he said quietly
"mmm?" I questioned
"Why are you helping me?" he questioned. I stopped looking through the first aid box and looked up at him I couldn't tell him it was because of what my father did to my mother.
"Because, there was no need for that fight and I didn't want you to get even more hurt."
His lips formed into a smirk as he said "Oh? So you do care about me!"
I tried to hide the smile on my face "Shut up." I said whilst playfully hitting his arm. I finished off cleaning him up.
"Nice tattoo" he said
He was referring to the tattoo on my left wrist that said "rebel" yeah I know it's awful and typical. But it was a dare. "It was a dare." I stated "Come on I'm finished go to class." "Thankyou Jamie you didn't have to come help me." He said. I nodded we got out my car and I made it half way through second period.

"Miss Jenkins you're late!" My history teacher screeched as soon as I walked "No shit Sherlock" I said as I walked to the back of the classroom to a spare seat. "Excuse me! Jamie we have had enough of your bad behaviour in this school already! Get to detention now for swearing in class! "
"Fuck you!" I shouted as I kicked my chair and went down to detention.

-///-----//////-/////////------//////-/-/-

Hiii chapter three not very long. Jamie and Olly finally talked properly! where do you think this will gooo??? updates will be more frequent now - XOXOX