Chapter 17

It's been a week since I woke up and both me and Olly were released yesterday. We could tell the nurses and doctors were getting pissed at us since every night I would sneak into Olly's room and sleep in his bed. It wasn't my fault, Olly said he didn't want me to sleep in a hospital room all on my own, but I just think he wanted me with him to snuggle up to which I didn't mind. As I had broken my leg, I wasn't much help to anyone and I couldn't do much as it would take weeks to heal, and Olly was also still weak and on the mend. His arm was not bad anymore and he is having really severe headaches all the time. The doctor said it was normal after an accident like this. We're currently laid on my sofa together watching episodes of Prison Break our new favourite show. Aria had joined Raven and they were all out with my mother as she was trying to make more of an effort now.

"Sweetheart your killing my arm right now." Olly whispered in pain. "Shit I'm sorry!" I get up and realise I've been leaning on his cast, I feel so bad right now. "Olly I'll sit in the other chair, I don't want to hurt you anymore" I say whilst hobbling over to the single chair across the room. "No, let's just sit up instead. I want to snuggle." I smile and shake my head, taking my crutches I go back to the sofa again. "When are we going back to school?" I ask whilst running my hands through his hair. "Whenever you feel comfortable, I'll be by your side all the time to help you get around with your leg." he says. "We'll go tomorrow." I decide, I didn't really want to but we couldn't keep missing it.

The Next Day

That familiar piercing sound of my alarm went off at 7am, I rolled over to my phone and turned the alarm off. I texted Olly to wake up because I knew he'd ignore his alarm. I get my crutches and go over to my wardrobe. I pick out a striped black and white fitted crop top and some shorts, the weather was beginning to warm up now and I wanted to make the most of it even though my shorts weren't really complimenting me with the cast on my leg. I didn't really have the energy to shower seen as I've hard a hard time sleeping recently. Something about the accident doesn't seem right, and I just know Olly is hiding something from me. After applying a bit of makeup, I grab my bag and crutch down the stairs. "Hey sweetie how are you feeling?" My mom asks putting her shoes on near the door. "Okay I guess, where are Raven and Aria?" I ask putting one converse on. "They're out for the day. You ready?" I nod going over to the kitchen grabbing an apple. "Does Olly need a ride?" I shook my head, "No, he's going with his friends." She nods and opens the front door. I walk out and wait for my mom to help me in the car. The car ride feels longer than usual, maybe because I think a lot. What was the accident, it wasn't just an accident I have a feeling it was to do some people Olly knows. I need to find out. "We're here." I smile and she helps me out of the car. "I can manage from here thanks Mom." "Okay if you're sure." she says hugging me. "Bye" I smile.

"Babe?" I turn to the voice and see Olly walking towards me with a bruise of his cheek. "Olly what the hell happened?! I thought you went straight home last night!" "I did, I just opened a cupboard too close to my face." I looked at him straight in the eye seriously, then kissed him. I could tell her was surprised, it was a long slow kiss. I didn't believe his cupboard excuse but I didn't want to start anything. I knew he'd tell me in his own time but I couldn't help worrying. "Here give me your bag." I smile and give him my bag. We walk to English talking, but Olly seemed a bit off, like he was hiding something really bad. English is boring and so is the rest of the day, I wasn't really in the mood for school. Amy was on holiday with her parents and I was missing her loads. "Jamie meet me after Science on the field near the benches." "Okay, bye." I say going into my Science class.

After what seemed like forever, the bell went and Science was finished. I went to the lunch hall and got two sandwiches for Olly and I then made my way to the field. "Hey" I say messing up his hair and sit on the ground. My leg was getting better the accident was about 4 weeks ago now. "I brought you food because I'm a great girlfriend." I throw the sandwich at Olly. "Ow. Thankyou girlfriend." I laugh and shake my head. "So is there any reason why you made me trek all this way?" "Well yes. But you won't like it." he laughs nervously. "What is it?"

"I still haven't been able to pay the money back to that guy who beat me up, he said that he wanted me to illegally fight so he could put bets on me to win. He said if I didn't he would hurt you, I couldn't let him hurt the one thing that means the absolute world to me. So I did it, I mean it wasn't bad at first but the guys I was fighting against got stronger and stronger and yesterday I lost. My body is full of bruises and that's where my bruise and cuts on my face came from. He said if I lost again then he'd hurt me so badly I wouldn't be able to recover again. So, I'm starting to train and I'm going to get stronger because I can't pay the $10,000 back so I have to fight. And the accident was his work, he did it because I lost him his bet. I'm so sorry it's my fault your leg is like that." "Oh Olly, I wish I could help you. I don't want to see you get hurt anymore. Its not your fault, that prick just wants to hurt you." I touch his face lightly. He holds my hand on his face, "I love you Jamie, you're the best thing that has happened to me and I'm so thankful for the past few months we've had together. Even though we've had an accident together you've always stuck by me and I'm so very grateful for that." I smile "I love you Olly Lewis." And I kiss him so passionately showing how much I really do love him. His hand reaches the hem of my crop top and he holds my stomach. I do the same and I can feel the cuts and his abs on his stomach. Suddenly the bell goes, and we pull away. "Come on help me up." I say jabbing him in the leg with my crutches. "Here" he gives me his hand and pulls me up. "Can I come over tonight?" He asks as we walk to last period. "Yeah, stay for dinner my mom won't mind." I quickly eat my sandwich and leave Olly. "Bye babe." he says kissing me on the cheek.

Everyone has their comfort place, and I was in mine right now. I was sprawled out on my bed with my laptop playing music, and food whilst stalking peoples Instagram's. I don't really no what's better in life to do. I went to the doctor's after school and they took my crutches because I'm able to walk without them but I'm not fully recovered yet. My phone goes off and I look to find it was Olly. "I'm outside your bedroom." Why didn't the weirdo just come in. "COME IN THEN." I shout and he walks in. "Hey." he says stealing my chips. "Erm...what do you think your doing?" I say raising my eyebrow as he lays next to me on the bed. "Eating." he says with his mouth full. "Get ready I'm taking you out for a meal, your mom's eating with a work friend." He says taking my chips and walking out the door. I walk over to my wardrobe and pull out a white lace dress and one of my nude flats that I haven't worn since I was like 14 and I'm 18 now. I seriously miss my heels with this stupid cast on my leg. I put the clothes on, straighten my hair, and re apply my makeup a bit heavier.

"You look gorgeous." he says as I walk down the stairs. "Thanks but this cast on my leg isn't very attractive." "You look good in everything." He says kissing my cheek. "Aw who knew Olly Lewis could be so cute." "Shutup." I smiled sweetly and got into the car. "Where are we going?" I asked buckling my seatbelt. "A small restaurant near the park."

After the short journey, we arrived at a small expensive looking restaurant. It was Italian and it was beautiful, it only had a few tables but it was very posh. I couldn't even bare to think how much it would've cost Olly, but tonight was a really perfect night spent with the perfect person.

---
Cast - the thing that goes over your leg/arm when you've broken or hurt it I don't know what the real name for it is but that's what I know it as.

:) xxx